2001 PD Not approved

I'm new to this forum. Would appreciate
if anybody can answer/address my questions

1. Used a EB2 Sub-Labor
2. Priority Date Sep 3rd, 2003.
3. Applied for I 140/I 485 in Sep 20th 2005 at NSC
4. Received EAD and AP in Oct 18th 2005.
5. I 140 Approved in Feb 03,06.
6. 1st FP in Jan 2006
7. 2nd FP in Feb 07.

1. How to find out if my case has been sent to
a different Service Center.

2. How to check if my Background check/Name check
has been cleared.

3. To process my case I -485 will they use RD or PD.

4. This is a dumb question, if 1& 2 are cleared without
anyissues, how soon can I expect my GC.

Thanks in advance

I guess VSC-> TSC cases are orphaned.
My info
VSC->TSC
PD Oct 2001
I485 RD Oct 2003
FP2 Code3 May 07
LUD May 8 07
Last known Status(couple of days ago) : All security review in clear
Awaiting assignment to officer ( read Retrogress again)

GCKnowledge

I'm new to this forum. Would appreciate
if anybody can answer/address my questions

1. Used a EB2 Sub-Labor
2. Priority Date Sep 3rd, 2003.
3. Applied for I 140/I 485 in Sep 20th 2005 at NSC
4. Received EAD and AP in Oct 18th 2005.
5. I 140 Approved in Feb 03,06.
6. 1st FP in Jan 2006
7. 2nd FP in Feb 07.

1. How to find out if my case has been sent to
a different Service Center.
-- You can register all your cases @ uscis.gov.
and you will get periodic updates/emails and status etc.

2. How to check if my Background check/Name check
has been cleared.
-- No authentic way. However you can go infopassing.
Schedule a infopass @uscis.gov

3. To process my case I -485 will they use RD or PD.
-- Their whims and mercy. usually its PD
4. This is a dumb question, if 1& 2 are cleared without
anyissues, how soon can I expect my GC.
-- Depends. No definite vectors point to this. They say 6 months.
I am waiting since more than 1400 days. Curiosity is not dumb.
Thanks in advance

Count this Too

Here are the details
===============
VSC->TSC
PD Oct 2001
I485 RD JUL 2004
FP2 Code1 May 07

Add me too..

PD = November 2001
485 RD = October 2006

In infopass last week, I was told I am stuck in name check since October 17, 2006.

Good to see some old timers on this thread. Ever since PD moved, all threads seemed to be filled with newbees.

Here are my details and though frustrating I like to believe in that famous line from "Gone with the wind" - Tomorrow is another day. Seriously, to me each new weekday (lol) brings new hope.

PD: EB2 India 05/2002 and EB3 India 04/2003 (Tried to let TSC know)
140/485 RD: 11/2003
Texas Service Center (original)
No Sub Labor
No AC21

ME2

Priority Date --> June 30th 2001
485 applied --> Jan 20th 2005
GC process started Jan 2001 in CSC
CSC > NSC --> Mar 7th 2007
Namecheck & 485 Approval Pending
Nightmare continues

One more to the list

Hello old timers,

PD Sep 2001 - original labor
I-485 - RD - Nov, 2004
FP1 - May, 2005
Case Xferd to TSC on March 07, 2007.

I took an infopass on June 12th, 2007. The IO spoke nicely. Below are the findings:

1. The IO told me that they rec'd the results of my fingerprints on March 12, 2007. Showed me his screen but was able to read thru all the details.
2. I told him that we did our FP in May 2005 and why it took so long? He didn't all he said was the system shows that results rec'd in March, 07.
3. I asked haven't these FP results expired he said yes.
4. He didn't give me a concerete answer on why we did'nt receive the 2nd FP notice. He said he can send a mail (which he did) and asked us to wait for "few" weeks.
5. Asked him if my namecheck is cleared? He said yes and the same for my wife.
6. I asked him if I can give 2nd FP there without appointment, he said if this was a family case then they would take there or if the case it at this center.

So bottomline we will have to wait for another "few" week. Was a bit frustated with this wait process but then when I saw this thread and see people waiting longer than me, I have calmed.

So let the "waiting game" begin (again..).

Thanks.

Yes we have to maintain our calm as there is not a whole lot more that we can do. I know it is very frustrating to see most of the old cases getting approved and then even many new ones after us. Then you look at the sky while walking to your car, at the end of the work day, and say why not me also!!

I beleive in God and he does'nt care in name checks and will take care of all of us.

Hey Guys,

I got approved yesterday. PD EB3 9/2002 (Subst), 485 RD Dec 2004 TSC.

Looks like TSC is doing partiality by approving only originally filed tsc cases, not sure why, i am surprised by seeing so many old PD's still not approved yet.

Any one has more update on VSC - TSC transfer cases? I am clueless how they are gonna handle those cases. I was thinking they will approve transfer cases in order of RD. But yesterday I saw one approval here who has RD of April 2005, PD 2001 and transfered on March 15, 2007. Looks like there is no order while approving cases. Today again I called TSC and this time I talked to a nice Immigation Officer who confirmed based on our A numbers that files are in TSC ( she could not confirm using receipt numers) but could not tell when it will be assigned to officers for approval. She refused to comment when I asked when our files will be assigned to an officer if visa numbers run out for that country and why cases are not approved in order.

2001 Pd

I hate USCIS because they are not doing anything with 2001 cases and new people are getting approval..

even now they have open door for I-485 for all .. so more backlog will impact to us.. if we do not get approval soon..

Count me in

I think I'm the oldest here in terms of the PD. I'm thinking of changing my nick to PD Daddy or something like this, unless somebody else claims the title.

Still in NameCheck after numerous latters to senators, FL, etc.