2001 filers

The name check was done on Sep 1st 2004 and did my 3rd FP on 3rd December 2004.

Still no news and have no Idea what left in my case.
They are not approving my AP so at least I can visit my family.

ddaa2 said:
Khan, did they agree to expedite processing your case?

Well I did not hear from them since 01/07/2005, per USCIS I should hear from them shortly. :confused:

One more thing I would like to mention that I am using Infopass and I had an appointment on 02/28/2005 with an officer, so I am going to discuss my case, at least if they approve my AP which will allow me to visit my family.

I am not sure if someone on this forum used infopass to discuss their case?

Please let know if you heard of someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked with an officer on 1/28/05, she said after i do my FP3 (scheduled end of this month) my case should be approved soon, if nothing happens in 45 days of FP3, i could make an InfoPass appoitment again to talk with an office.

question for ddaa2

Hello ddaa2,

When u make the infopass appointment, it will be with your local office, right ?
For instance my local office is Newark,NJ. Do they tell you about the I-485 filed in VSC ?

I made an infopass appointment with Newark,NJ, but they told me that they do not have any info on my case, since it is filed with VSC.

My I-485 RD: June 2002

Thanks.

i was told by the office that local office has all the information about our case too. and they can initiate FP and accelerate the case processing.