2001 filer seeking help

rli

Registered Users (C)
PD: 09/01/99
RD: 05/03/01
FP: 05/07/03
AP: ??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am one of the not-so-many 2001 veterans left in the forum. I am still waiting for approval and so far felt so pissed off. I have tried the followings to find out my status.

1. Asked my lawyer and he said the only thing they can help is to send inquiry to TSC.
2.I sent inquiry every month by dialing that 1800 number but heard no response from TSC at all.
3. I seek help from 2 Florida Senator and Congressman. All they can do is sending inquiries to TSC.
4. I have been told TSC is waiting on FBI name check for our case. I both called FBI and fax'ed them letters. But I received no feedback so far.

Just want to find out if I still have other resort to get my case resolved. I have been paying tax for 9 years, and I want to be clear how the government is using our money to serve the people.

Just want to find out if I still have other resort to get my case resolved. I have been paying tax for 9 years, and I want to be clear how the government is using our money to serve the people.

The govt is using our tax money like this

You should write inquiry to TSC using fax and mail

You should write inquiry to TSC, put all your info, to write
a nice letter, mail them and fax them (using the fax number for premium processing one. Find it on www.immigration-law.com. Calling 1800 is useless.

Sohuuser

how should i create a new thread or send a new message

Hi Guys, Please let me know how should i navigate on this portal to create a new message or send a new message. please help.

Thanks.

I am on the saem beat.

Do you want to find a lawyer to sue tsc? We can work together for it.

Thanks,

Simon

rli,

Sorry to hear about this. I was calling Senator's office two times a week. Finally they moved. Keep on following with them until they call you and tell you the news.

The other option is to ask Attorney Rajiv Khanna to file a law suit of Mandamus. You will see immediate movement.

rli,

I understand your frustration. My status updated to approval last friday.

The only way to work is to ask senator to CALL tsc. The day they called, the day I got the approval. No other way works for me.

So just be persistent and ask 2 senators and congressman to call. I know it is also hard. Congressman's office told me not to bombard with phone calls but hey, I bombard senator's offices as well. Finally one of the senator made the call last friday.

Good luck!
gc2005ca

IMMI_485_BUDDY said:
Hi Guys, Please let me know how should i navigate on this portal to create a new message or send a new message. please help.

Thanks.
On list screen of the any forum (In this case TSC forum) there is button called New Thread (At the top left hand side). Click on that.