FP1 03/23/2002
FP2 11/01/2003
3 EAD (don't have the dates) approved
No RFE
Tracker messages last updated 01/21/2003 regarding the FP1
No messages changes regarding FP2
No notification that case was transferred to local office

Yes

Yes, I did called 1-800-Number but they can not send inquiry because of the processing date is still Feb. 1st, 2002. Which means it didn't passed 30 days from filing date. It should be Feb. 10th, 2002 onwards.

And from last two months these date is unchaged. Which is frustrating.

Piyush

I am Nov. 2001 waiter.

I am wac02046. Filed nov. 2001. Sent endless inquiry, working with a congressman, all told me that my case is stucked at Name Check.

I fax FBI requesting a status report on my Name Check status, 4 weeks later got an email from them saying the "record check" was completed in May 21, 2003 and the result had been forwarded to BCIS.

I am very confused. Is the "record check" refer in FBI email the same as "name check"? My FP1 was done Jan 2002. No FP2 notice.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ImmigrateMe
wac02-046

ImmigrateMe said:
......I fax FBI requesting a status report on my Name Check status, 4 weeks later got an email from them saying the "record check" was completed in May 21, 2003 and the result had been forwarded to BCIS.
I am very confused. Is the "record check" refer in FBI email the same as "name check"? ............

I think they are the same. Have a look at these pretty informative threads for more info:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=133914
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=136848

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine just approved

I am WAC02001...485 RD Oct 1,2001. Just approved on July 23rd.
Send bunch of inquiries, fax, contacted senator, congressman, BCIS director for personal attention. Not sure which one worked.

I thought I was the unluckiest one...Hope yours will be approved soon.

Mine is just approved !

Folks:

My case is approved, as noticed from online status! So also my spouse's!
I counted the days from ND to AD and it was a whopping 997 days! Yeah, I missed 1000 days by a mere 3 days :eek:
No job changes, no location changes, not even an address change, still it took almost 33 months for my 485 approval. Who knows why it took so long and I think it is something I will never know!

My fellow 2001 filers, hang in there! Hope is on the way!

I am with you...

nsc121901 said:
Still waiting for approval, I guess I am the only one from 2001.

I am Nov. 2001 filer. Stilling waiting. Stuck in Name Check. Parents gave a common name. What can I say?!

WAC02-046

ImmigrateMe!
Well fortunately (though late) my case was approved on 12/9/04. I really feel very bad about your case delay. Did you try faxing a letter to FBI ? If not do it, dont delay any further. Initially I thought my case was struck because of name check but FBI confirmed my name check was done in Jan 2003 itself.

Anyways, also try for congressional help. I contacted Congressman's and Senator's office. They helped me a lot. Otherwise it would have still been a nightmare. I sincerely wish you would soon see the light.

Congrats nsc121901

I am very glad to see that your case came through. Enjoy. By the way, it's time for you to join another agonizing queue the physical Green Card.

Psinha

--------------------------
ND - 12/10/2002
AD - 11/29/2004

Thank you psinha!!! I just want to be content with my 485 approval for atleast few days and then join the plasticcard queue. Trying to relax for now..... I feel that a lot of burden has been removed.

Last edited by a moderator: