2 years from RD today, still waiting for 2nd FP

You are unluckiest of all indeed.
You might have tried all the resources. What does your lawyer say?
Best of luck

Edison_NJ, If I remember correctly you are atleast 1 person who got 3rd EAD approved but never got a 2nd finger print.

Do you have an US degree????.
Are your experiences verifiable. For ex, if from India, then Infosys, Wipro, Patni, TCS counts. But a 5yrs exp with something like Venkatesh Software, laxmi-parvati software inc etc or something may delay your case.
Is there anyone from Dec,2001, who has a masters degree from an accredited university in the US. A bachelor's in engineering from an accredited university. Plus has experience only in US( even if 1 yrs) and still not approved???.
I wonder if that makes a difference.
(Take this in positive way. I know lot of people are really with fake exp and now experiencing delays)...

Shantanu:
I have a MS from a US univ, bachelors from an accredited Indian univ and US only experience. And, my case got approved only last week. I am not sure if this is an issue cuz these things get sorted out in the I-140 stage itself.

Edison_NJ: Try contacting another Senator. I think you are with Corzine, right? Try Lautenberg. His office helped in my case.

Originally posted by ShantanuBisBack
Is there anyone from Dec,2001, who has a masters degree from an accredited university in the US. A bachelor's in engineering from an accredited university. Plus has experience only in US( even if 1 yrs) and still not approved???.
I wonder if that makes a difference.
(Take this in positive way. I know lot of people are really with fake exp and now experiencing delays)...

ShantanuB or ShantanuBisBack,
My Degrees and experience are real.

It looks like USCIS misplaced my file after 1st FP or waiting for my I-140 (approved for CP) from Consulate without even sending a request (?!)

WheresMahGreen, Thanks. I should have contacted Lautenberg the second time. I will do it depending on the response from Corzine for my 3rd inquiry.

Edison_NJ

I think there is no other option but to wait. I received 2 RFE's and 2 FPs and still VSC is processing my case.

All the best

Yes it is now two long years ..... From the beginning of the process I used to look are yours and AMBYASASAM's to check as to how I was doing. Sorry that you haven't heard much movement on your case. I did hear that you tried contacting the senator there. Can you try the alternate senators office also. My case got some push after I contacted McCain's office. ( I think that if these Senators office shows some interest, we can get this stuff to move ).

Edison_NJ,
Have you checked about the status of your file with NVC. I know most probably you might have done but if not I advice you to contact NVC.

-rajum

Edison_NJ,
Whenever I see your message on this forum, I used to wonder why your case is still pending??????

Atleast, It is good that you approached your Senator on this issue.

I wish you goodluck!!!!

call nvc and talk with live person

ask them the date when the 140 was sent to vsc.
no use asking vsc guys because they couldnt give the info if they had received the 140 or not. so no way of knowing from there.
(maybe you have already tried this).
Good Luck.

I am also waiting and in NJ

RD : Dec 29 01
FP1 : April 26 02

Applied for 3rd EAD and AP one month back, no response yet for that too.

NO FP2 and NO RFE yet

raised a status querry 3 weeks ago, Still Haven't heard yet, will try different channel from next week

Dont know whats going on ???????????????????????

same here...over TWO yrs...

RD: 10/19/01
ND: 12/01/01

NJ/EB2?IND

IIrd EAD approved...

NO II FP...NO REF....NO new.....

Contacted Mr. F. Lautenberg….two times (in Apr & in Sep.)……………NO help at all

Are you willing to serve as leading plaintiff for the class action against USCIS? If so please contact Rajiv. Thanks.

Same situation

RD 11/5/01
ND 12/6/01
FP1 3/14/02
Filed in VA with VSC

Applied for 3rd AP & EAD for Spouse and self. His third EAD is approved.

I have sent enquiries through the company lawyer and have not heard anything back.

US master's degree. Experience in India with Top5 consulting firm. All US experience for the rest. Same company, same lawyer.

Just not stressing over it. We are legal. Both working. It will happen when it happens.

Education

I guess people who have pursued higher education or some kind of education in US, their cases are getting delayed

and particularly who came to US as Student