2 years and waiting; no 2nd FP yet

Thanks for a realistic reply. On the second thoughtm how is the scene in Consular Processing. I guess we all would have cleared by this time.

Thanks.

unfortunately

I am also part of this forum
RD:02/2002
ND:03/2002
FP1:05/2002
FP2: ??
AD: ??

same here with hopeless

Hi, MrMr:

I have just called Service Center today. The lady told me unless the processing time beyond my RD and then they can send inquery to the Vermont.

I do not see daylight in front of us.....:mad:

Originally posted by MrMr
Yesterday was our two years aniversary for applying I-485. I don't know how long I have to wait. Many people on this board are waiting like me some people are waiting longer. However, not getting any 2nd FP notice is bothering me. I did my first FP more than 21 months back. After that no information for 2nd FP or no response nothing. I was wondering how many people on this board waiting for their 2nd FP for such a long time. Is there anything else we can do. Any person has any idea about how to obtain FP notice.
M
Our case is similar.Our aniversary date is 2/15/04 we had 1st FP done on 04/18/02,we went for biometrics about 2 weeks ago after applied for 3rd EAD.Today we received a copy of letter that our lawyer sent to NY local office asking then for a update on our case and a inquiry about the interview date...
Still waiting...................