2 weeks since decision mailed, looking into a attorney

Aiona

Hello! My dad applied for asylum for religious and political reasons(Huston. Texas office). And the status has been "decision mailed" for about 2 weeks. Does it normally take this long? And his clock is still running, after how many days can he apply for a work permit? And in case of denial, we are looking into an American attorney that can speak Chinese mandarin. If anyone has any information, please let me know. Thank you!

Also, something interesting happened. I called on 6/28 to check the EAD clock, it says it's RUNNING and it has been 147days. Today I called again which is 7/6. It still says it's RUNNING but it is still 147days. What does that mean? does anyone know?

Hello! My dad applied for asylum for religious and political reasons(Huston. Texas office). And the status has been "decision mailed" for about 2 weeks. Does it normally take this long? And his clock is still running, after how many days can he apply for a work permit? And in case of denial, we are looking into an American attorney that can speak Chinese mandarin. If anyone has any information, please let me know. Thank you!
well, let's say you caught a trespasser/poacher on your property with the kill. if the Game wardens made an arrest, can you also prosecute him fully, possibly in civil court for restitution/trespassing? any recommendations on an attorney who can tell me what I can sue him for?