2 weeks after FP. No movement. Anyon else in a similar condition?

supply_demand

Registered Users (C)
My DO is San Jose. Its been 2 weeks+ since we had our FP taken and we have not seen any change in the status on-line.

Anyone in the same boat? I realize every DO is different but I have seen folks getting some change in their status in a couple of days.

I plan to call the FBI to see the status of our name checks but other than that is there anything else I can do at this point (other than maybe take an Info pass appt)?

any suggestions?

I think it's the "hurry up and wait" phase. If it's driving you crazy, you're in good company.

I went for early fingerprints on 7/26, my appointment date wasn't until next week (8/8). On Monday 7/30 my status changed to, "in line for interview scheduling"... but who knows how long I'll stay there? My DO is Atlanta and things are moving very very slowly so it seems, from others' postings. There are a lot of people seemingly stuck in that limbo.

If you filed within 90 days of your eligibility, they can't rush you through, I don't think.

I've been eligible for several years - but I reckon I'll be waiting just like everyone else.

Patience :) (I know - I'm not patient either!)

Grashoppr

Be Patient

I've been in your shoes. Had a speedy process up till the FP, as you can see in my signature, then wait 26 days for an email stating you're in line. This email was 23 days ago. Still waiting and waiting for the IL.\

Its only been 11 years, 4 months, 7 days.....