2 separate infopass appointments or just one?

Duniaku

Registered Users (C)
Special thanks to UN for all his help. Un, if you are reading this, my I-485 was approved 4/27/05.

Questions to whoever have an answer to this question: Since my application and wife's application were approved, do i need to make 2 separate infopass appointments? I made an appointment for me, but wife seems not able to make appointments. PLease help.

You need 2 appoinments

Congratulations to both of you on your approval. Anyway, you'll be needing 2 infopass for each of you. Spouse and I were able to book 2 appointments in one computer. Try to schedule your first appointment after 8 PM (mine was EST) and then try your second at 10 PM. Hope you can do it but if not, you can use another computer to schedule your 2nd infopass. Good luck!

When our family was approved, we took one Infopass appointment for all 4 of us. There was no mention that we needed separate appointments. In fact, when I tried to book a second appointment, for my wife, the website told me that I could not. This was Atlanta.

Regards

Rav

Appointments

Hi All,
I scheduled appointment for me, wife and 3 daughters. For me it was okay, but when I tried to schedule the second one, the system said I could not make another appointment. I logout and connect to the internet using a dial-up connection and could get the 2nd, repeated the operation (logout and dial up connection) and got the the 3rd, repeated again and got the 4th, repeated again and could get the 5th. It seems the system checks the IP from the conection so if you use a dial up connection you will just have to logout and login back so you will be able to schedule as many appointments as you want. This was Miami.
Hope this helps!

I think the fact that you had to jump through hoops to get multiple appointments would be a pretty good indication that you only need one.

Regards

Rav

My spouse and me booked 2 appointments But when we went security asked
if we were together and when I said yes they let us both go in on my appointment.

ravioli_21_99 said:
I think the fact that you had to jump through hoops to get multiple appointments would be a pretty good indication that you only need one.

Regards

Rav

I would suggest two, I took one appointment in Charlotte and my wife had to wait till all the appointments were done for her turn.

Thanks all.

I scheduled 2 appointments anyways. Had to schedule the second one using a different computer.