2 RFE's in 1 month

rs74

Registered Users (C)
I applied GC - EB3 India (PD 3/2003)
Victim of Worst Retrogression (EB3 india) :eek:
I have received 2 RFe's in last one month.
1st was for employment letter which I replied.
2nd just came out :confused:
Called USCIS and they said I shall have to wait for RFE letter which shall go to lawyer :mad:
has anyone gone through this scenario ?
What could the second RFE be for ? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
your RFE

What your online messaga says when you replied to first RFE.Like we received your bla bla........what it says?
If officer not satisfied with your reply he may have some more questions on he may send RFE.I think it is related to forst RFE......
See what others says.Tell us about your first RFE here

rs74 said:
I applied GC - EB3 India (PD 3/2003)
Victim of Worst Retrogression (EB3 india) :eek:
I have received 2 RFe's in last one month.
1st was for employment letter which I replied.
2nd just came out :confused:
Called USCIS and they said I shall have to wait for RFE letter which shall go to lawyer :mad:
has anyone gone through this scenario ?
What could the second RFE be for ? :(

1st RFE was for employment letter.
I sent letter. Message changed to "We received response to our request for information on ....." --- standard message.
Now Message is changed to "on august 14 we sent a letter for further information"

Lawyer got 2nd RFE form today.
Since I changed employers using EAD, they want a list of all my employers and adresses I lived in past 5 years.
They are asing to re-fill some "G" form I filled at the start of the process

Same thing here

One day after they received my 1st RFE documents the message changed to 2 RFE. Have'nt received the RFE yet so I don't know what the RFE is. But I have also changed my employer and recently and before I send AC21 docs we received the first document so I would'nt be surprised if it will be same RFE for list of employers and addresses etc.