2 RFE possible? anyone?

mogambo2495

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Out of curiosity I wanted to know if anyone has received overlapping or successive RFE for 485?
I haven't received 2 RFEs but wanted to see what general opinion is.

Is it safe to assume after one RFE that case is OK for adjudication? Or time is a factor? if yes, what time frame.

Thanks

I think its not common but it happens if the case is pending for a while. It might happen if case is transferred from one officer to another. Just my guess!

Can you tell me how long it took for your I485 LUD/update once you mail the RFE response.

I haven't mailed RFE response, we are currently working on it(we are processing it:) just like USCIS processes it:rolleyes: )

I am planning to wait for this month's bulletin and next month's bulletin in hope of seeing my PD become current.
I have until july 24th to respond.
Current plan is to time response to RFE, if date becomes current so that when they receive RFE response my date is current and they can adjudicate.

Else it will go to shelf and will be re-assigned. Another potentially time killing lengthy process.(Time may be of essense as my window of oppurtunity will be max for a month, if at all there will be oppurtunity)

Ah, the games we need to play:eek:

I think its not common but it happens if the case is pending for a while. It might happen if case is transferred from one officer to another. Just my guess!

Can you tell me how long it took for your I485 LUD/update once you mail the RFE response.

I saw cases approved within a month of receiving RFEs regardless or PD.. I would not wait for PD to response RFE. But, that might work for you!

Like I said, my case is not 'approvable' until my date becomes current.
I know everything else is complete on my 485 except for this RFE

I saw cases approved within a month of receiving RFEs regardless or PD.. I would not wait for PD to response RFE. But, that might work for you!

You mention that the reason for RFE was the TB skin test?
Can you post the entire contents of the reason on the notice?
We just recvd email CRIS about RFE.
Not sure what the reason is yet...
Applicant is EB3, PD=Jun2000, RD=Feb 2005, Fp2 complete Apr 07, NC cleared
Your input would be very helpful.