2 more transfers

aos2sf

Hello,

I was a read only user of this forum for about 4 months and found it very useful.

Me and my friend got transfer to SF notices according to AVM and online.

Both EBGC Cases were filed in November 2001 in CSC (about 20 days difference).

WAC-02-03X , WAS-02-04X (just don't remember exactly)

FP done: March 02, April 02 as scheduled.

Case transfer notices: late Oct 2002 (about 4 days difference).

As far as I understand, no hope for a soon interview appointment :(

Anybody would like to share SF interview timelines?

Also posted to SFO/SJ interview tracker thread.

Thanks for sharing the info

Do you know what is the criteria to send to SF or SJ? By what kind of geographic area? Thanks again!

Re: Thanks for sharing the info

Originally posted by discovery
Do you know what is the criteria to send to SF or SJ? By what kind of geographic area? Thanks again!

I beleive, by county. Reading some messages from SF/SJ interview tracker I think, that CSC transfers cases to District offices first, and then, District office could transfer your case to a Sub Office. I.e. for Bay Area CSC transfers cases to SF District office, and than SF district office decides whether to transfer it to any Sub Office (SJ/Sacramento/Fresno) or not. Just my thoughts.

see URL for district/sub office organization info:

http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/alphac.htm#anchorCALIFORNIA

Reason for transfer?

Hey aos2sf,

Do you know why CSC transferred your and your friend's cases to the local office? Have you any new information on the timeline for interviews at the local SF office?

Thanks,

srg

No RFE ?

Neither you nor your friend got RFE ? It looks like routine interview cases. Like IRS selects a few cases (about 2% of total returns) for audit on random basis, I guess INS also selects a few cases to be interviewed.

No hope for the next few months atleast

Per my lawyer, SF district office does not even respond to email inquiries regarding potential interview dates. My case was transferred on Aug 26th and have not heard anything regarding interview date. My lawyer said they would send a written inquiry after 2 weeks if they don't hear from the SF office by then.
This just sucks!