2 more Approvals.

ramanathansunda

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys and Gals, My friends from Sri Lanka and now living in Dallas got approved in the last two weeks. His R.D is 7/27/2001-EB2 RIR and SRC 0122954xxx. Hopefully the trnd shall continue.

RD 11/19/2001
FP 03/25/2003
WAITING

Good to hear about July RD approvals. Thanks for the post and congrats to your friends.

tombaan -- 666

tombaan, friend, your score is currently 666 -- Devil's number :D :D :D. And that is the issue I have right now. :D :D :D

Congrats to your friend, ramanathansunda. Thanks for posting his starting SRC as well. I will scan around that series and add it to the consolidated series.

By the way, Poon, good catch.. I always suspected Tombaan was Satan...:D :D ( The Omen series is one of my classics).

ramanathansunda, Thanks for posting abt your friend's approvals.
I scanned for that SRC01-229 ( 27/Jul/01), there are 21 approvals in this month so far for this date.

I scanned upto SRC0122954830
and then started getting invalid numbers.
Please see the entire file in the Consolidated thread.

The SRC number indicated ND 7/27/01, not RD. The RD must be in mid May too. So for dmprpi and us whose RD is in May, it should be a good news. At least hope so.

Goastros,

Excellent scan! It is really uplifting to see 21 approvals in January for a single July 2001 day.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Is there anybody from Sri Lanka?
I am looking for somebody who belongs to Sri Lanka. Actually I have to translate 2 lines ( english statements) of text into native language of Sri Lanka (Singhala) and need your help. could you please help me in this regard. Please help ASAP. you can email me at pktyagi@yahoo.com .

Thanks a ton.

Regards.

Praveen