2 hours waiting for CSC IIO

LC66

Registered Users (C)
I was hoping to get some information about my case, the 5.19 meeting, so I called the CSC number around 1:50pm. I was lucky to get in after 5 minutes, then it is a horrible wait. You guys can not believe that I wait for 2 hours and finally decided to hang up. No one is there to pick up my call.

I felt so depressed. I can not even finish my work. This is really a horrible experience to me.

If you guy can even get online with one IIO, pls try ask about whether 485 new officer are being assigned.

I may try to call again tomorrow.

Do we have to call the National Service Center now? 2 Hours seem too much . I will try tomorrow too . We must find out about the Maginificent Seven soon.

I called yesterday (may 19) at CSC number around 12.10 p.m. and asked IIO why 485 processing is so slow. The guy replied very rudely that we are working very hard bla bla bla...:D :D

Originally posted by Pa_ji
I called yesterday (may 19) at CSC number around 12.10 p.m. and asked IIO why 485 processing is so slow. The guy replied very rudely that we are working very hard bla bla bla...:D :D

Not hard enough *KICK ON BUTT*

Whoever gets through please specifically ask about the Mag7 ( not literally) . Atleast if its true we have hope.

My 2 cents

I don't think calling IIO has any sense unless your case is way before 11/16/01.

but if anybody really wants to call IIO, be sure not being fucked by those idiots,if you know they are lying, tell them. because if they used to fuck us, then we have no any dignity. the more times they fuck us, the more they look us down.

I don't think calling IIO has any sense unless your case is way before 11/16/01.

Even if, it's way before 11/16, it does not make sense. They've a variety of useless/infoless answers. One of the favorite ones is "Your case will be forwarded for adjudication."

This "will be" is yet to come after 9 months.

I think srohit is right

If you call IIO whats gonna happen.. you will get either one of these answers.

1. Your case has been assigned to an officer
2. If your case is beyond JIT, they will say call after couple of months.
3. Your case will be forwarded for adjudication

Dont waste your time calling IIO