2-3-03 : RD Nov 2001 approvals

485sub

Registered Users (C)
For guys who are posting their approvals in this thread, here's a prototype of how your info should be posted:

1. RD :
2. ND :
3. FP :
4. RFE issued ("n/a" if did not receive one) :
5. RFE received by INS(("n/a" if did not receive one) :
6. RFE details :
7. AD :
8. EB Category :
9. State :
10. Rupnet id(if you had a Rupnet id earlier and are creating another for whatever reason, then please mention both old and new ids here) :

Please copy-paste the above and enter your info.

THANKS TO ALL!!

---- 485sub

485sub - please post with a correct Subject.

its already very frustrating with the way the INS is dealing the cases.

Its know ita free site ...you can post what every you want.

My 485 approval

1. RD : 11/10/2001
2. ND : 11/30/2001
3. FP : 04/13/2002
4. RFE issued ("n/a" if did not receive one) : n/a
5. RFE received by INS(("n/a" if did not receive one) :
6. RFE details :
7. AD : 02/01/2003 (saturday!!)
8. EB Category : EB2
9. State : NJ
10. Rupnet id(if you had a Rupnet id earlier and are creating another for whatever reason, then please mention both old and new ids here) : n/a

hi patientsh,

I have already asked for your EAC# in another thread. Since I have seen you enter your details in here also. Thought I wud ask again! :D

Sorry for the late reply !!!

Actually my case is a little strange.

When I applied for my 485 in Nov 2001, my petition got rejected because my attorney had used an invalid version of the 485 application (surprisingly my family's apps were accepted). So actually my RD is 12/10/2001 and ND of 12/27/2001.
Fortunately my petition was taken up for processing along with my family's which had a Nov RD/ND.
My 485 petition was applied through a small consulting company and I joined my multinational client after 180 days into my 485 application.

Continuation .....

While my family's EAC numbers are EAC0205XXXXXX, mine is EAC02071XXXXX, for those who asked for my EAC number.

To another question on my AD which was a Saturday, the online message actually says "we mailed you a receipt on Feb 1st 2003 ...." which means, the approval date could be the previous date.