1st FP received.......

nmishra

Registered Users (C)
I received 1st FP Notification for my wife today. Although I am the primary applicant and my LUD changed 0n 7/29/04 but didn't receive FP for myself.
Any thoughts on it or experinece of this kind.
Thanks,
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good.... glad to see FPs are comming.. Spouses are more religious and blessed than us...thats why :D

atleast some activity .... hope u will also receive ur FP soon.

Good LUck

Nmishra

Nmishra,

Have you made any effort, like sending letters, fax, asking senators, congressman, etc. to get FP? Many guys do so. I wonder if that's wise...

I did send couple of letters and Faxed twice last month. The last one was in the last week of July and my LUD changed few days after on 7/29/04. I didn't approach any Senator/or Congress man.
Good luck to us all who didn't receive the FP yet.

nmishra said:
I did send couple of letters and Faxed twice last month. The last one was in the last week of July and my LUD changed few days after on 7/29/04. I didn't approach any Senator/or Congressmen.
Good luck to you all who didn't receive the FP yet.

My question would if your wife's LUD has changed. Thanks.

ned

No!!!!!!! It still shows previous LUD when she applied for AP back in march this year.

Good luck.

FP received for myself

I also received my FP Notification today and it is sheduled for 8/17/04.

Good luck to you all 2002 filers who didn't receive their FP yet.

:)

nmishra said:
I also received my FP Notification today and it is sheduled for 8/17/04.

Good luck to you all 2002 filers who didn't receive their FP yet.

:)

Congratulations!

I have a quick question, did they schedule your appointment on August 17? It seems like an awfully short notice from them. I am going on the vacation next week and wonder if I should be nervous if I get my appointment so soon. Thanks.

atlET

The date I mentioned is correct. They issued FP notification on 8/03/04 and I got it yesterday. It looks like normally they give us two weeks time for the FP.

Good luck.

Is there a clue here..nmishra is working on 3rd EAD now..Could that be triggering FP...

I have also faxed FP request 3-4 times in last two months..but...

We did our FP today itself. Since we were little busy next week (FP scheduled) therefore I took chance and went today. Surprisingly, nobody even bothered to notice the date and everything went smoothly.

I485
ND 8/22/02
FP 8/10/04