1st FP notice recieved !!!!

jdr

Registered Users (C)
It was a big surprise to us to see our finger print notices in our mail box today. It is scheduled for Sept 18, Sept 24.
Our ND for I140: 02/05/2004
I485: 02/05/04
(Spouse)I485: 03/10/2004
FP Notice Date: SEpt 2nd

Great!! This is the 1st FP I am seeing for a concurrent case in 4 months or so. My 140/ 485 was filed just 5 days after yours.

Curiously, there are people before Feb who haven't had their FP done so far. Wondering if there is any chance your case may have been transferred to your local center. Can you tell us which state your GC was filed from?

from houston

I am a resident of houston, so I am assuming from Texas....I have also seen another case with receipt date around our dates, under the 485 section, who got the Fp notice..

Eb2

our case is EB2. I am not sure if getting FP means getting anywhere..but as far as I know, most of my friends who filed concurrently in the late 2003, say in september, november etc. have done their FP about a month after their concurrent filing.

no change in message

no change in the online message..The message has not been updated..it still says "the application was received on............blah blah"...
Vangaru, Both of us got the Fingerprint notices but no change in either of our messages.

jdr,
Could you please post your entry in the TSC tracker which is a thread in this forum? It would help others to get a sense of what's going on.
Thanks

Manage Attachments

jdr,

click on the ManageAttachments button when you are preparing the reply. To see this button, scroll down. Select the file you want to update and save.

will_get_there

FP received...

Guys,
FYI:
I got the Finger print notice for my Wife I-485 ( RD:07/29/04) today...The FP is scheduled for mid Oct,04.

I already did my FP in 08/03. ( I140: 3/14/03, I485: 4/25/03)

kcv1

wierd...wierd FP notices

We have filed in Dec'03 and yet no FP notices, and now we are even seeing FP notices for 07/04 filings..... what to make of this process ( if there is any ).

I am so :mad: :mad: :mad: at this.

will_get_there

will_get_there,

I think : In this case FP notices are sent based on I140 (which is due for adjudication I140 RD 3/4/03). No surprise.

Finger printing

Looks like CIS has just dusted of the PC, which generates the FP notices. Lot of guys got the FP notices.

I140/485 RD Nov/2003 EB2. My second EAD was no hold but wife EAD got approved long back. I don’t know whether the officer wiped his hands with my application after having a burger and fries and still searching for the application. Hope s(he) traces the steps back.

No change in message

no..no change in either the I140 or I1485 messages or the LUD.. :confused: