1st FP notice received 9/1

Guys,

Please specify your location(city, state), finger prints are giving based on the local office work load.

Thanks

I too got the FP notice today. My ND(140/485) is 09/08/2003

But my wife still didn't get the notice.

Any body knows when the spouse get the notice???

Last edited by a moderator:
parttime_degree said:

But my wife still didn't get the notice.

Any body knows when the spouse get the notice???
Should come within one week. I got the notice last thursday and wife got it today .. about 6 days difference ...

BondGC said:
Guys,

Please specify your location(city, state), finger prints are giving based on the local office work load.

Thanks

I do live in Tampa, Florida.

I got FP notice today. It was scheduled for Sep 19. But I went immediately to ASC with photo Id. The office was almost empty. No questions asked. They completed my FP in 5 mins.

485: ND 09/05/2003
FP : ND 09/01/2004
AD : ??

Gc 09 2003

Since you went before the appntmnt was scheduled for, and they took your FP, is there any certainty that they will process it and not be expecting you to turn up on the scheduled date? (maybe it's paranoia :))

Mparth said:
Since you went before the appntmnt was scheduled for, and they took your FP, is there any certainty that they will process it and not be expecting you to turn up on the scheduled date? (maybe it's paranoia :))

There is nothing wrong going to FP before schedule time and certainly they will process my application. Why i am sure is, I did the same thing for EAD & got EAD w/o any problem with in 1 month (07/29/04).

So u can also try to go to FP before schedule date. If they are overloaded
then thay may ask u to come schedule date. Give a shot at.

Good luck

Will the spouse and the applicant have the same FP date??

Dazzling,

The FP appointment schedule for your wife and you on the same day??
My wife didn't receive the notice yet, but she is going out of country for a while. Should I expect her FP appointment date is also same as mine??

Please let me know.

Thanks

Finger prints

My wife received her finger prints notice yesterday, scheduled on October 12th at NEWARK, NJ.

But I am still waiting ???

IF I get next week, will they schedule on the same day ??

Thanks,
-BondGC

485 ND: 09/12/2003

I have not received 1 FP, the LUD have been changed for a long time. Should I start to worry? I485 ND 08/01/2003.

There is no 485 LUD change even after I received the FP notice yesterday.

Any thoughts over this??

My wife is still waiting for FP notice.