1LongWait's wait is finally over !!

Cow Boy

Registered Users (C)
My Details
PD 11/98
RD 08/03/01
ND 09/25/01
FP 01/18/02

RFE 09/13/02 ( Emp Letter, 6 Months Pay stub, Tax Returns, Used AC21 regulation)
RFE Resp Rcvd 10/06/02

Case Approved 10/23/02 (Checked Online, will wait for Approval notice)

Wife's case still pending, Message says - FP Rcvd ...

I called INS yesterday, IIO said its pending , it may take 4-6 weeks . blah blah blah

Today its APPROVED !!!!!

Congrats!!!

1LongWait,

Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom. Have lots of fun, Beer, Champaigne :D :D :D :D

ivar1us
:) :) :)

Congrats

Hi,

Good they seem to be atleast working on RFE's.

Take care and have fun.

RD - 08/16
ND - 10/12
RFE - 9/19/02
Recd - 10/9/02

1LongWait

Congratulations!!!

You said you "Used AC21 regulation". I think you are referring to here by chnaging jobs, right???? So, did you inform the INS after changing jobs or when you got the RFE, only then you responded with new job details/letter/pay stubs etc?

I think my Lawyer deserves Credit for drafting the Employment Letter in response to RFE. I had used AC21 law and changed job after 180 days.
My job also was same, since I was working at clients side as Consultant and later joined full time.

Having these facts is one thing and presenting it to the INS is different.
And my lawyer drafted an excellent letter, which I later got reviewed by Shiela Murthy (paid consulting, second opinion to be doubly sure)

So I was confident that my case will come through, but INS been so unpredictable, I was a little tense.

Thanks to all of you for your valuable input and support, Finally its done !!

And I agree, last couple of days, lot of pending RFE cases are getting reviewed and I wish other RFE cases also get approved soon

RD_Sep27, I didn't inform INS about job change. My lawyer said there is no need since there is no regulation which says you need to inform INS .

1LongWait

Thanks for your quick response!

You mention the "excellent draft of the Employment Letter in response to RFE" by your lawyer. I was just wondering how did he frame the letter. I have seen other people post their employment letters. I was thinking if, maybe, you could post your letter or atleast a boiler plate of it, that would be excellent for all the other readers of the board. I know you have paid for it and may not want to share it with others. That's fine too. No hard feelings!

Congrats again!

RD_Sep27, Letter was 4 page

RD_Sep27, It was 4 page Emp Letter.
I can send a gist of it to your Email addr. Pls let me know what Email addr I need to send to

I would have to type it. I won't do it today, today is day of celebration :D ;)

Originally posted by 1LongWait
I called INS yesterday, IIO said its pending , it may take 4-6 weeks . blah blah blah

Today its APPROVED !!!!!

Congrats.

Yr case gives me some hope. My RD is 08/17 and I got a RFE which INS rcvd on 8/20. I called VSC today and same old answer...still pending :(

For 1longwait---

Congratulations on your approval. Would appreciate if you could mail me the gist or important points that are required for a decent employee letter. There is no hurry for this, you can send this after you celebrate your approval.

Thanks.
vsagaram@yahoo.com
:) :)

Congrats!!!

Could you please send me the letter if possible. I have used AC21 and informed INS. Waiting to get RFE. Your letter will help me to reply if I get RFE. Thanks in advance. My email id rangav@rocketmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, my wife's case is also approved today morning

OK, my wife's case is also approved today morning.

Seems Officer didn't had time yesterday bcos my case also was approved around closing hours ( I was checking Online system every 2 hours).

Or may be data entry operator didn't update my wife's case yesterday