19Dec2001 Case - RFE issued - Need Help

skaus2001

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
Please go throu' my case and you will see It's so frustrating... my case is pending with VSC since 19th Dec'2001 and I did my 2nd FP on 6/14/2003....After that, No information I was getting either thro' 800 NCS # or status enq.

I contacted local congressman's office on 8/30...they replied on 9/4 that they enquired in VSC...conveyed to me that VSC has told them "generally Cases with 2nd FP request goes to a 60 days hold rack after the FP request is issued....but unfortunately this case is still lying on Hold rack and we received the FP results on 6/18 and the file will be taken out of hold rack and to be put back into adjudication unit and it will take 60 days for processing."

On 10/10, the congressman's office informed me that my case has been put to adjudication on 10/9 and it will take 2-4 weeks for adjudications. Nothing came up in 4 weeks

On expiry of 4 weeks, the congressman ofice contacted VSC and they were told by VSC that 485 processing is very slow and it will take 60 more days. So the congressman office told me that they can not enquire my case before end of Dec.

But surprisingly today (11/7)...I see on online status check that RFEs have been issued today for all my 4 applications (self , spouce & 2 kids).... I never changed employer, never changed address and still working with the sponsoring company....

Can Anybody give some thoughts what may be these RFE for?

skaus2001
RD: 12/19/2001
ND: 12/28/2001
EAC: 02 072 5XXXX
FP1: 02/13/2002
FP2: 06/14/2003
RFE : 11/7/2003
AD ?????

Can Anybody give some thoughts what may be these RFE for?

Probably you/doctor forgot to sign the petition/medicals - or vaccinations incomplete! Just a guess..

Best wishes,

Jigesh

skaus2001, I told you before your case may not have been reviewed before 2nd fp notice sent out. Seems it's true.

If the RFE is for the whole family, I guess it's the marriage certificate and birth certificate

DengDeng,
Thanks for your thoughts.

Hey, have you heard of any orange (colored code/page) sent alongwith the RFE issued from VSC? I learnt that TSC sends out a colored coded page which needs to be sent alongwith the RFE reply and that helps service center Mail room to direct the reply straight to the adjudicator without waiting in Mailroom....

Have you heard anything about VSC?

skaus2001

ITs possible - because for an I-140 RFe the colored page is blue - so just a guess - that it is possible.

sorry to hear ref. atleast now there is sign that after replying ref you are close to approval. By the way are you vacationing in India or in USA as I saw some time back your posting that you are travelling ,if I am not wrong...

I did not hear anything so far on my case nearing 4 moths after 2nd fp

Yes, All are for only Medical for submitting the I693 Supplemental form which was not submitted in the sealed envelope. Also USCIS sent back our original medical form to attched the supplemental, but they forgot to send that of my wife, although they say in RFE that it's being returned. See how careless system it's.

skaus2001

Skaus, send the RFE back in 10 days, and you'll be approved very soon. You have passed other reviews definitely. So it's just a matter of time.

I too

got an RFE after contacting the senator. Yes, I think it should be a matter of time but I am waiting for about 15 days since VSC got the reply to the RFE. Hope it is soon.

Dengdeng - did you get the FP done?