1998 to 2001 EB3 PD cases post here ...

I know because I called couple of times and got the same answer that it was cleared on august 6th 2005.I emailed FBI for name check but they never emailed me back.
Do they have a new email address for name check.If any body knows the email please let me know thx.

245(i) Cases

saras76 said:
Based on the threads I opened yesterday, there are a lot of EB3 2002 PD cases out there. Someone suggested that a lot of people who were stuck in the 2001 backlog started 2nd labor and got it approved. However their first labor app still inflates the numbers.

What we have been speculating is true. There are very few 98-2001 EB3 cases out there. Atleast in TSC. Now lets see how they move the PDs in the next few months. They have to do something ..

saras

Not a bad idea to find how many 245(i) cases are out there. They should have PD's in and around 04/2001.

I would tend to agree with Saras on this.

Basically lot of 2001 filers who sensed that their labor had stuck took the substitution route. Most if not all have got their adjustment done. Few 2001 labors filed by the companies went out of business and etc.

Not many are left but while I am writing this, it gives me the feeling that I am trying to console myself by saying this. I am still trying to convince myself that 2002 is not too far but this time I am not too hopeful. It surely is not a good situation.

saras76 said:
aj2004,

I am one of those people who got stuck in the 01 backlog. My labor application took 2.5 years. I think atleast half if not more of these people have already gotten their GCs. What you are saying maybe true but the only thing is that a lot of people who saw that their Labor getting stuck in 01 filed in another state at a later time. Also 01-03 was one of the worst times in the US economy so a lot of people who had filed their labor in 01 got laid of and moved elsewhere. Basically there might be a lot of labor applications from 01 but it is hard to say how many exactly got to the 140/485 stage and how many of those actually got approved. Last year all centers went on an approval rampage and a lot of 01 PD cases might have gotten approved. My guess may be completely wrong but at this point it seems like there are a lot of 02 PDs out there. There aren't as many 01 or earlier PDs with pending 485s out there. Again I may be completely wrong but I am pretty certain that the dates will move into 01 and then onto 02 within a year. The dates may get stuck in 02 or a while though. That is my theory for now.

If what I am saying does not happen, then we will know that the worst case scenario has come true and we would be forced to look elsewhere for jobs and a future.

At present I am hoping for the best but am preparing for the worst. Thats all we can do.

saras

regards,

saras76

Well, looks like not too many people found this thread to post their entries, or maybe there aren't too many people between 1998 & 2001 :)

waiting for spouse's approval...my PD is 9/01 (primary- approved). see signature below.

good luck to all.

Reviving this thread

aj2004 said:
Pretty depressing isn't it...to keep on waiting.

So far roughly about 20-23 EB3 people have posted with PDs between 98 and 2001. I am just trying to revive this thread to see if there are more out there.

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI...

You can see my case details in this thread - I-485 - PD Sep 1998, ND Oct 2003. I got an RFE for police clearances due to FP rejected twice in July 2005 and my response was received by VSC on Aug 26, 2005. I saw LUD changes in Aug after they received my response. And again, I saw LUD changes on Oct 5,6 but no message change?? I'm guessing may be some internal processing is going on but not sure until I see some msg change or receive something from them. I'm planning to call VSC after 26th Oct (which will be 2 months since I responded to RFE) and hoping to at least get some information or status from them. BTW, I didn't change address or put in any inquiry, no pending EAD/AP etc. which might trigger LUD changes...

EB3 - India
Priority Date [PD] - 05/17/2001 [SUBSTITUTE LABOR]
I-140/I-485 Notice Date [ND] - 06/21/2005
I-140 Approval Date [AD] - 07/19/2005
EAD Self Approval Date [AD] - Waiting Eagerly :mad:
EAD Spouse Approval Date [AD] - 07/26/2005
Finger Printing [CODE 3] - 08/27/2005; LUD1 - 08/30/2005;
I-485 Approval Date [AD] - ??? :confused:
Pasport stamped ??
Card ordered ??
Card Mailed ??
Card received ??

mine is

3/30/01 EB3 India...

I am still live and doing good...

--- redsox lost in play off but patriots started winning again...