180 days waiting is over.

aostsc

Registered Users (C)
I do not know when I will get my 485 approval. But I am clear that my 180 days waiting will be over in days. Is it safe for me to change my job? My employer will not lay me off and it will not go bankrupt either. After changing my job, I know that I should notify TSC my address change, and my application may be transferred to another INS regional center. Is there anything else I should do? RD 1/2002, FP 3/2002.

Hi, Are you sure the 180-day is counting calendar days? not working days?
My 180 calender days has passed for 485. Company is not doing well now. I am thinking of getting another one. Maybe we could share some information.

Good luck

Hi, Are you sure the 180-day is counting calendar days? not working days?
My 180 calender days has passed for 485. Company is not doing well now. I am thinking of getting another one. Maybe we could share some information.

Good luck

No%20Title.

Hi, Are you sure the 180-day is counting calendar days? not working days? My 180 calender days has passed for 485. Company is not doing well now. I am thinking of getting another one. Maybe we could share some information. Good luck

It is the calender days not business days

I found this on www.murthy.com. You may find more info about AC21 at www.murthy.com/UDac21qa.html.

Question 1 : Is it the receipt date or the notice date that governs the counting of the 180-day period under AC21? TOP

Based upon the wording of the law and the INS interpretation of AC21, the 180 days should be counted from the date the INS receives the filing at one of its Service Centers. This is not the notice date, which reflects the several days or weeks the INS takes to issue the Receipt Notice. The 180 days are calendar days, not business days.

I found this on www.murthy.com. You may find more info about AC21 at www.murthy.com/UDac21qa.html.

Question 1 : Is it the receipt date or the notice date that governs the counting of the 180-day period under AC21? TOP

Based upon the wording of the law and the INS interpretation of AC21, the 180 days should be counted from the date the INS receives the filing at one of its Service Centers. This is not the notice date, which reflects the several days or weeks the INS takes to issue the Receipt Notice. The 180 days are calendar days, not business days.

I found this on www.murthy.com. You may find more info about AC21 at www.murthy.com/UDac21qa.html. Question 1 : Is it the receipt date or the notice date that governs the counting of the 180-day period under AC21? TOP Based upon the wording of the law and the INS interpretation of AC21, the 180 days should be counted from the date the INS receives the filing at one of its Service Centers. This is not the notice date, which reflects the several days or weeks the INS takes to issue the Receipt Notice. The 180 days are calendar days, not business days.

I found this on www.murthy.com. You may find more info about AC21 at www.murthy.com/UDac21qa.html. Question 1 : Is it the receipt date or the notice date that governs the counting of the 180-day period under AC21? TOP Based upon the wording of the law and the INS interpretation of AC21, the 180 days should be counted from the date the INS receives the filing at one of its Service Centers. This is not the notice date, which reflects the several days or weeks the INS takes to issue the Receipt Notice. The 180 days are calendar days, not business days.