180+Days Job Change

expired_atm

Registered Users (C)
Any one who has changed job after 180 days and got approved please post details about rfe etc. I am in misarable situation. And may need to change the job. But since I am form ND sep 2000 I amy get approved very soon.
Thanks

No Title

Everyone has talked about on this board that one can change jobs after 180 days into 485 , but I havvent come acroos anyone who has been approved with job change, GUYS who are lucky that ways please come forward and boost our morale so that we can take a decision.
PLEASE HELP

No Title

I have 2 friends who changed jobs and got approved. But they both are from Nebraske service center. One guy got rfe for birth certificate. He got the approval as soon as he submitted corrected birth certificate.

No Title

Guys I am also in the same situation. I am on bench for last one month and my company has not arranged any interview yet. Its almost 180 days + since I applied my I-485. Does anybody got approval after changing jobs. Please post your experiences. It will help us all to take some decision. My consulting company said that now a days most of the requirements are for Permanent psoitions and if you are interested we can start looking for you, but since I have been with this company for last 5 years and my GC in the last stages I am worried if I change the company it may create some problems.
I was reading in www.murthy.com about this AC21 which says that INS should be notified if anybody changes the company and INS in turn may request for evidence(RFE) for emp. letter and pay slips.

Once INS start approving some cases at least I can ask my company to look for me a permanent position.

Appreciate all gurus out there to at least give us all who are in this stage some morale to survive in this market.
Thanks in advance....

No Title

Try to be the old employer as long as possible but I don\'t see any problem with your switching of companies. Good Luck