18 months

gcpain1

Registered Users (C)
Today marks completing 18 months since we applied our I-485. don't know how long the waiting is from here.

Hang in there

I-485 ND 10/02/2002

I think you'll have to wait at least one year if you're not among the luckiest 10%. My RD is Feb. 2002 and I'll still have to wait at least 6 months I think.

Dont Worry About It

My RD is 3/18/2002 (688 days ago or 22.6 months ago) we all are getting a little spacey about the process. As yet no RFE or anything, the online status message has not changed since 18 April, 2002 (sent FP notice).

Its very frustrating, and when I see people with 2001 RD's not being approved, I still cannot regard myself as one of the 'old timers'.

Good luck gcpain1, my guess is that you have between 6 - 18 months to go, unless the backlog reduction program gains some traction. If that happens you might get through quicker (can only hope).

As for me I am sure that on 3/18/2004 for I will do something to mark my 2 year I-485 anniversary (I am sure I wont be approved by then), I would be interested in anyones suggestion as to what might be approapriate.

My RD is 3/19/2002 and am also waiting anxiously for the approval. Had 2nd FP on 12/30/2003, still no RFE. On the two-year anniversiry of RD, I think I will contact senator for help. What else can we do?

:(

My status message changed

I am getting message : too many Inquiries, access denied,

what does that mean. I have not accessed my status frequently.

Blinkingstar are you accessiing the site from work. If so your company most likely uses a proxy. This proxy is the IP address the rest of the world sees. It could be that someone else at you work is running a script against the BCIS site and using up all of your IP's allocation.

Dose anybody know (or via your computation)
currently what the average approved ND date is, assuming it is a normal distribution, say from
May 2001 to August 2002.

Then you can figure out how much chance you will get i485 approved.

blinkingstar,

I think if you enter wrong LIN number 3 times you get this message.
I also got this kind of message once when I projected LIN numbers at random.

paul - the keeper of stastistics

It is indeed a sad day if you have look to us for suggestions. This whole process is turning us into an second guessers. I am sure the wave that missed you the first time and has receded to August 01 will come back and carry you to shore this time around.

Wait for it and prepare to walk on land - dry and free. All the best.

As for me, I have no idea where or in which direction lies land.