18-20 month

daveh

Registered Users (C)
I just talk to Atlanta INS officer and she told me that it takes 18-20 month to get AOS interview.

Guy please post any information you know on ATLANTA green card application timeline. Keep the thread (topic) alive by posting something, it will help other people and help yourself.

Regards

I applied for I-485 in Jun 2002. Received Receipt notice in 2 weeks, advance parole in 3 weeks, EAD in 2 months. Since then, no reply.

precise URL?

I applied I-485 in May 2002, so we are in the same boat.

can you post the specific(precise) URL? I had a hard time to crawl the web site and dig out the info you mentioned in your latest post?

Thanks

EAD will be renewed

I will go to Atlanta to renew my EAD at Thursday this week, this is my first time to renew my EAD.

Any good news, folks?

I-485 processing time again increased to 730 days

AS of June, the Atlanta I-485 processing time incremented to 730 days.

Really...really...bad info.

Cannot wait this long....

On thursday, I got my reviewed EAD at Atlanta. I noticed that the processing of I485 is slowing down right now. yes, it is damn bad,man.

Timeline

I guess I am kind of confused. I submitted my application 1st week of April2003 got my receipts with 10 days dated April 15th got my date for the EAD on May 28th am now waiting for the next step. I was wondering if things are processing any faster in Atlanta sine I got the receipt and EAD prior to the time listed or is it the same 1-2 yrs. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanx in Advance...

Last edited by a moderator:
Please check out the process by click the following links:

1. http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/national.html

2. http://www.immigrationlinks.com/news/news928.htm

One more thing I want to mention, The process time at Atlanta is one of longest one in USA, I am really mad at that. But the thread focuing on the atlanta timeline is quite at most time. other thread on timeline of other field offices are quite active. I guess atlanta people do not care about their status and situation. Hope I am wrong.

bonnieman, QC01, let us keep the ball alive. If we keep posting, we can keep our thread on the top position on this forum, that can draw a lot of eyeballs. the more people see it , the bigger chance people on the same boat will join our discussion

I agree. I guess I am suprised that people from South Carolina, Alabama are applying through Atl but their timeline is not as long. Sucks to be us for the time being but I hope there is a silver lining in all of this. Good Luck to all.

QC01, if it is possible, could you post the detailed timeline at south carolina and alabama?

folks, I want to share a good web site on AOS interview, which is
http://www.kamya.com/interview/, I recommend it because it provides first hand interview experience for us and is very helpful for our interview preparation.

Folks I am eagerly looking forward to hearing from you, keep the thread alive and NO ONE except WE care about our rights.

Guys,

Anybody heard any good news? Also anybody has any idea about how long it is taking for Fp and after? Good Luck to all.

Regards,

QCO

I have no good news to share, I have asked Senator Zell Miller to help me to inqury my case but nothing helps. But Senator Miller is a very good politician and the staff in his office replied to my request for help very quickly and seriously.

If I have anything new, I will post immediately.

Good Luck