140 rfe

gc-140 did ur LUD change

what was ur rfe ? i see ur response was received on may 21 ....is ur fp done ? how big is ur ? is co . making profits for last 2-3 years ? what is ur I-140 ND

hi user850,

My RFE is for Company ability to pay, my 2003 w2 and 2004 pay stubs , NS is 2003 july 25 2003 , no FP Yet , it is a consulting company between 200-250 consultants , no idea about the profits the company making , but i am on the companies payroll from almost 2 years

hi user850

yes my last updated date was changed on 06/09/2004 and I got an email from uscis on june 23 2004

Financial Info - Candidate

Is nt it customary to submit pay stubs,W2s, Tax returns(Federal and State) when filing for I-140?
please let me know.
Thanks,
Akhila

Hi Ak ..

akhilan said:
Is nt it customary to submit pay stubs,W2s, Tax returns(Federal and State) when filing for I-140?
please let me know.
Thanks,
Akhila
Yes ...the documents that you mentioned are usually supposed to be presented during the initial 140 application. But by the time USCIS picks up your case for processing , a substantial amount of time has elapsed , So they ask your employer to resubmit the financial documents along with latest paystubs, just to make sure that the company still exist , you are still employed by them and that you are getting paid on time and maintaining your status. Thats all.
Hope this helps..
NVC

It is almost 5 weeks (May 21, RFE on I 140 no FP yet ND : 07/25/2003) since they received my RFE response , generally how many days it will take ..

gc-140 more info pls

can u tell more about ur co revenues , ur lc vs labor salary , are u working for that co. throught gc process etc

gc_140

Generally it should take around 4 weeks. During January 2004 it was 4 weeks. Recently begining of June people got the decision within 3 weeks. I guess it depends on the adjudicator who issued the RFE. If he is busy or on vacation the processing time is longer. Hope yours to get through within 6 weeks. I am expecting something around 4 to 5 weeks time frame.

LUD change

Guyz,

LUD changed mean RFE? is that true? My I-140 ND:Jul.10.03:EB2 LUD changed on Jun.15.04 and no updates so far, Does this mean I might get RFE?

shed some lights on this LUD

much appreciated
thanks
-prgc

I140 got approved on July 6th

I140 ND July 25 , 2003 EB3 , RFE : Company's ability to pay and my 2003 W2 and 2004 pay stubs , working for the sponsoring company from 2 years , No FP yet, thanks rajudm for his input

good luck every one

prgc said:
Guyz,

LUD changed mean RFE? is that true? My I-140 ND:Jul.10.03:EB2 LUD changed on Jun.15.04 and no updates so far, Does this mean I might get RFE?

shed some lights on this LUD

much appreciated
thanks
-prgc

RFE replied website updated

Hi,
I-140 ND 09/30/2003.
RFE issued on June 7th 2004. Education evaluation and experience.
RFE response sent on July 1st.
Website updated on July 6th.

I'll post details if LUD changes.

Thanks,
GC_Kaavaali.

LUD changed

GC_Kaavaali said:
Hi,
I-140 ND 09/30/2003.
RFE issued on June 7th 2004. Education evaluation and experience.
RFE response sent on July 1st.
Website updated on July 6th.

I'll post details if LUD changes.

Thanks,
GC_Kaavaali.

My LUD changed today just now to 07/07/2004 from 07/06/2004.

GC_Kaavaali.

LUD changed??

I guess the severity of RFE makes one wait for longer duration. (i.e more issues). since GC_Kava....has got a straight forward RFE the results may come very soon. Others just have to wait I guess,...WAITING is very painful.

Did u'r LUD change?

rajudm said:
I guess the severity of RFE makes one wait for longer duration. (i.e more issues). since GC_Kava....has got a straight forward RFE the results may come very soon. Others just have to wait I guess,...WAITING is very painful.

Hey rajudm,

Did u'r LUD ever change after the RFE response has been received?

GC_Kaavaali

LUD change not even once

I haven't seen LUD change not even once on any of the pending case (3 I485s and one I140) since June 8th. The file must have gone into a stack somewhere.

Good or Bad?

rajudm said:
I haven't seen LUD change not even once on any of the pending case (3 I485s and one I140) since June 8th. The file must have gone into a stack somewhere.

Is LUD change after RFE response received a good sign or a bad sign. Any opinions?

I140 approved 07/07/04 (changed from EB2 to EB3)

Finally it is my day today. 07/07/04 will be remembered as the day my dreams got fulfilled after 16 years of my first mistake in choosing Canada for higher studies. I should thank god for seeing this day, and also many people on this forum who lifted my spirits when I desperately needed (like dynobuoy, tammy2, GCJaisa..., User850, Jharkhandi. and many more).

I140 got approved today just few minutes ago. Our RFE response really worked miracles. It only shows that a good competent attorney is needed to get it through the US immigration mess.

Regarding LUD change....Naanshi, it is not necessary that they should work on the file for several days to get it approved. My I140 got approved without seeing any changes in LUD. It got changed to 07/07/04 after the approval.

Nothing has changed on I485s. who cares about it now..it is only matter of time.

thanks once again to all who allowed me to share my difficult times.

Is it normal????

I really do not know what to think about it.

December 26, 2003- I140 filed in Vermont
February 24, 2004- I485 filed
March 24, 2004- I140 RFE (employer's taxes, my husbands experience, letter from his current employer).
June 18, 2004- RFE received
July 08, 2004- 2nd I140 RFE (do not have any idea what is needed)

Has anyone have something like this???. What else can they need this time???
Does this 2nd RFE mean there is something wrong with this case???
Please help, we can not sleep because of this. As I read in here, usually after first RFE the case is being approved. Everything they need us to send for first RFE was send. I have no idea what else they can need, and what to think about it.
Kati

yes it is normal....

After sending the experience letter they might be asking for education evaluation.