140 RFE answered - Status not updated online.

NeelBuddy

Registered Users (C)
RFE has been issued on my I-140 on April 5, 2004. My attorney answered the RFE and been delivered on May 27, 2004 11:22 am at ST ALBANS VT.

Still my online status showing the old message saying 'RFE has been issued'.
How many days it takes to update the case status generally?
Anybody had the same situation that it took more that 2 weeks to update the status after RFE has answered.

Thank you,

I am in the same situation. My lawyer answered RFE on 15th May and it still shows the old message saying that an RFE has been issued.

Response to be received date on my RFE is 25th June. So I am planning to ask my lawer to send the response again.

sbilla said:
I am in the same situation. My lawyer answered RFE on 15th May and it still shows the old message saying that an RFE has been issued.

Response to be received date on my RFE is 25th June. So I am planning to ask my lawer to send the response again.

when you track your fedex/express mail online., is it saying 'Rerouted to revised address" ?

Mine is saying "Rerouted to revised delivery address'

finally it has been delivered at 'ST ALBANS VT'.

is the same case with you?

Thanks

mine got update few hours ago

My RFE response was mailed out on June 4th. It got update today with receive date as June 7th. Next couple weeks will be like waiting for one day match result....

rajudm said:
My RFE response was mailed out on June 4th. It got update today with receive date as June 7th. Next couple weeks will be like waiting for one day match result....

Don't worry rajudm give it a week to two .I was prepared for one month.

For ppl who RFE status didn't get updated If it is more than 10 days then check the Phone service if Negative check with the lawyer and get the tracking no

sbilla act fast otherwise you might get NOID.(notice of intent to Deny)

Neelbuddy give ti couple days and check back on the status.

hmd said:
Don't worry rajudm give it a week to two .I was prepared for one month.

For ppl who RFE status didn't get updated If it is more than 10 days then check the Phone service if Negative check with the lawyer and get the tracking no

sbilla act fast otherwise you might get NOID.(notice of intent to Deny)

Neelbuddy give ti couple days and check back on the status.

I am trying to contact the lawyer to get my tracking information and to ask him to send the response back again soon. Also I checked my case status by calling 1-800-375-5283 and I get the same response saying that the RFE is issued.

Is this the same phone number you were refering to in your post? OR if its a different phone number I would appreciate if you can give me that number.

rajudm said:

Hi Rajudm,

Seeing u after a long time, Welcome back!!!!!. Was wondering where u were. I know yours is a future GC case, so how did ur lawyer answer the financial ability RFE.

I am also in the same boat(future GC), the company's turnover is 700k with profits of around 200k with 15 people.....we have attachted the company's tax returns. From your experience what do u think abt my case.

Waiting to hear frm u friend..........this tension is killing me......

U_take_it_easy

all depends how the attorney presents.

Thanks for concern regarding my whereabouts. I was intensely working on various possible ways to beat this dreaded RFE.

If the attorney write 'Please see the attached documents'....rejection is written on the wall.

Here is what happened....'my sponsoring company had another RFE case. The salary was almost 40% less than labor salary. However the candidate was on payroll'. Attorney provided a very good response bringing out the willingness of the employer to inject funds into the company if needed to pay the salary. After 3 weeks of RFE response his case was approved on June 2nd.

In my case since I am not on the payroll we had to show the real source of money (i.e hard cash available as of labor filing date....and to the present).
I hope the adjudicator would be convinced with the documents and the strong response from my new knowledgable attorney. Let me wait and see what happens (like waiting for a lottery lucky draw!!!)

What do u think of my case

Hmm..... Rajudm can u go thru my case details (we already have provided the tax return papers) and tell what do u think abt my case from ur point of view and what u lerant from ur experience.

U_take_it_easy

just guessing

If you were on the sponsoring company payroll,and got paid reasonably well close to labor certified salary....you shouldn't worry much. Your case would get approved.

will let you know after seeing the output of I140 decision, call me....you have my number.

I got RFE on May 13th 2004 , My RFE received to INS on June 1st 2004 and updated on same day June 1st 2004.Again they(INS) updated the 3rd june , 4th june and 7th June .
RFE regarding Educational evaluation
EB3
I-140 ND 08/18/03

RFE issued May 11th, replied May 26th, website updated May 27th. Now LUD shows June 1st. Rfe was regarding credential evaluation. Catagoty EB2
I'd follow up if they dont update the website in 2 weeks.