FP - Aug 2000
140 redo RD - Jan 2001
140 redo approved - March 2001.
AVM not updated to rfe received yet.
485 Approval - still waiting.
Anyone in the same boat ? Please post your information

Sonali

No Title

Sonali when did your I140 got approved give me the detail dates.
MY I 140 RD 17-Jan ND - 21-JAN AVM says not Found. Last Time IIO told to contact after 1 month.
Is your RFE for Co name Change., r u from Mastech..

No Title

My 140 ND : 25 Jan 2001
My 140 approval : 26 Mar 2001.
AVM still says Rfe was issued blah blah is not yet updated after 140 approval. Rfe is for company name change ( Tax id same ).
I am not from Mastech.

No Title

Sonali,

My guess is that you will get the I485 approval anytime in the coming 2 weeks.
What does the AVM say about the I140. Is it approved or case not found. Please reply.
For me with a ND of feb 8th for the ammended I-140, the AVM says case not found.

No Title

For 140 redo , it says "This case is approved on March 26".
But since it does not say "rfe received" for 485 case, I am worried that the officer who approves 485 does not know about our 140 approval. I have talked to IIO but no help there.

Did you talk to IIO about your case?

No Title

My i-485 AVM says RFE response recd Jan 18th. I-140 redo approved on Jan 19th. Talked to IIO\'s several times. Confirmed that 140 and 485 are linked . Its 2.5 months since i-140 approved and also 485 RFE response recd. Still nothing is happening. I think the officer working on my case has lost my file. I am at a loss as to what to do. I-140 msg changed to approved almost after a month after the i-140 approval.

No Title

If you 140 is approved on January 19, how can avm is updated one day
before 140 approval? Did your lawyer send a copy of 140 receipt to your 485 case? I do not know if our lawyer sent a 140 receipt but he said that INS confirmed that 140 and 485 are linked. When we called IIO, IIO said that they have not received any rfe response. So they cannot approve our 485 case. Really confused with whole thing.

No Title

My i-485 message updated as RFE recd on Jan 18th even though our i-140 redo pkg was sent late dec. My i-140 redo ND was 01/04/01. Approval date was 01/19/01. 485 AVM updated as RFE recd on 01/18. I-140 AVM updated as approved sometime in mid february. Just waiting for one more final update of 485 msg but that never seems to happen

No Title

Govinda Vinod & tailgate

Any updates on your case. I know tinkari got his approval.
I am still waiting.

Sonali

No Title

Hi SonaliK,
Called IIO once for I-140 AVM message not updated.
Me : Asked IIO for status of I-140.
IIO : Told me to ask Attorney to call INS. He can disclose info.only to Attorney.
Me : Told him AVM does not show any status, hence I called.
IIO : Said AVM will be changed soon. Soon did it change (3 working days later) to :-
          its taking between 180 to 250 days for this kind a\' case.
Its the same message as we find in the I-140 receipt. So there would be no help there.

In your case, I think once they start looking at it, they will post message to AVM, with latest info ,
unless you will like to call IIO for a status update.

EB3:INDIA PD:AUG\'97 ND:Sep\'99 FP:AUG\'00 RFE:Dec\'00 RFE-reply:Feb\'01
      (RFE for I-140 redo, paystubs etc.,)

No Title

Hi Sonalik, I am still waiting, even though I know tailgate got his approval. I am not sure about Jelly Bean though. Please check your private message....