140 Rd: 2000 ! Still Not Approved

janmanMD

Registered Users (C)
Hey everyone, i am new on this forum of 140, I was wondering if I can get some help.

I still do not have my 140 approved nor my 485, but my finger print was done in First week of October 2004. I am wondering did anyone ever have this same problem? If so please explain the situation results. Thank You!

I feel so upset about your case. After 28 months waiting, my I140 eventually approved in EB-2. On Feb 9, my I-485 got approved too.

My cases were approved under the help of congressmen's help. If without his help, my cases would sleep on the officer's desk as soon as yours or maybe longer than yours. Therefore, go to google to search your local congrassman's address and send all your documemts to him to ask his help.

Good luck

I feel so upset about your case. After 28 months waiting, my I140 eventually approved in EB-2. On Feb 9, my I-485 got approved too.

My cases were approved under the help of congressmen's help. If without his help, my cases would sleep on the officer's desk as long as yours or maybe longer than yours. Therefore, go to google to search your local congrassman's address and send all your documemts to him to ask his help.

Good luck

EB2 case

Hi Fire2222 -

How are you? Is yours concurrently approved? i mean I140//485?

Mine is also EB2 - 140 approved- Jan25 2005.
FP done before that on Nov5 for me and Nov12 for my wife.
(But no FP update on site for me and but updated for my wife)
waiting for I-485. My PD is : June 2001.
Please advise do i need approach INS or Congressman..? I am wondering why my FP message not updated on my portfolio?

Thanks
Great GC.

HI JanManMd,

I am also going through similar situation, Made 3 inquiry wth senator and one inquiry with congressman , one inquiry with AILA in Oct 2004, ALSO WITH uscis , but nothing happen... I don't know wht to do NEXT...