140 differen SC than NSC

z99

Registered Users (C)
Does it delay the processing. my 140 got approved in CSC and 485 has been filed in NSC, RD 07/27/01, FP done in 12/12/01 and I got no information from them even after talking to an officer. Any one in the same boat (140 different service center), Was there any delay?

It will take some additional time. My case is same in fact it is the worst case of NSC. my I140 was filed from CSC.

I was told by IIO that NSC has requested my files from CSC which are still not with them. I was issued one RFE for ( Marriage certificate and Birth Certificate) on 8 Apr 02 and we replied in 11 June 02. No decision yet, on my case.

Transfer of file itself takes some additional two to three months. But it's your luck also.
Wish you for the best.

MS186

Last edited by a moderator:
It takes 2 to 3 months for a file transfer? INS is a big joke. This electronic age with fax, internet and so on it should take a couple of minutes to pass information/documents. My blood pressure is going up everyday. Hopefully I will back to normal when this 485 episode is finally over.

See Man, I am in the same boat and just keep waiting. Every time IIO's are telling me call after one month and some time two month.
My RFE responce was received by INS on 11 June 2002. Nov 11 is just 12 days away and I will be completing some 5 months of wait for very small RFE. In the mean time my FP is expired and now I have to redo the FP also. My company is keep reloating me every three month from cost to cost. This is a fun of this GC process. You will get your GC after long struggle (remote process that no one is very sure off ) and free gift will be things like BP and other stuff to boost there pharma industry.

I wish you the very best.

Thanks
MS186

Last edited by a moderator: