140 Denied and Appealed(any body ?)

gczigma

Registered Users (C)
Friends:
My 140 was denied (after a initial RFE) on the basis of ability to pay and now my lawyer has appealed this decission .
Was wondering anybody in similiar situation as mine .?

Also any idea normally how long would it take(after the rcpt notice of 290 B) for Service center (vermont) to make a decission(to approve or move it to AAO office ?)
Is there a time frame on this ?

Please let me know your expertise on this ..

Thanks,
zigma

Need some help please

Dear friends:
Please has somebody been thru my scenario of 140 denial in Vermont .? and has reappealed the case .
Im waiting to hear some expertise on this
Please share your thoughts with regard to my earlier posting

Thanks a lot .
zigma

Just my 2 cents:
Technically , if the lawyer has satisfied the BCIS's request (RFE) *fully* , then it should not take more than 15-20 days for them to respond.
RFE is issued when BSIC finds that they need some evidence while in the *midst* of processing your case, so the movement they get your *evidence* , they start from there and it is just a matter of days before they process it.
Hope this helps, please keep faith.
-N R

Just mine 3 Gros ....
Got I 140 RFE on Feb 26 2003 based on employers inability to pay.Which was baloony anyway b.case he paid me three times more than required by BCIS. So go figure.I Got employers income ,for last few years,letter from his frend attrny about company plans and projects for the future, letter from employer about how much he is in "love" with me and why he needs me so badly ASAP.We refile all papers to overkill their reqest. They recived all of this staff on May 9 2003. Got my approval yesterday Feb 5 2003.So it is after 9 months.

alren and Gregoryman
Thanks much for the reply.
Gregoryman:
congrats on your approval. was this approved in AAO or at the center ?
guess my denial is also based on similiar...
hope everything goes fine

Originally posted by gczigma
Friends:
My 140 was denied (after a initial RFE) on the basis of ability to pay and now my lawyer has appealed this decission .
Was wondering anybody in similiar situation as mine .?

Also any idea normally how long would it take(after the rcpt notice of 290 B) for Service center (vermont) to make a decission(to approve or move it to AAO office ?)
Is there a time frame on this ?

Please let me know your expertise on this ..

Thanks,
zigma

Hi Zigma,

Sorry to here that...
If you dont mind can you provide some more information on your intial RFE. and
On what basis the denied....( I mean if company is in losses, are at present your not getting what listed in GC labor)

It will helpful information who got same RFE....

Thank you very much......

Hi gc_maya :
my initial RFE was on company financials and my W2. My current sal was slightly less than specified in the labor and also my company was merged with some other(big) company but as such there was no loss or anything like that .
Well you never know anything on these RFEs and denials...
may be i was the unlucky one in this case :(