140 denied and 7th year H1 denied. Please Help!

Lin04 ... I did not get your email. Can you please send it once again.

Raj (Rcodavali), I got my 7th year H1 extension base on my appeal. There is a Yates Memo somewhere on this forum which talks about this.
My lawyer sent the Receipt Notice of MTR for my I140 and send my Pending 140 and 485 along with my current H1 (6th year). Probably you can suggest your attorney to do the same, I guess six months before your current H1 expires.

My 140 appeal went to AAO on 6th Dec.

Marooti,
I got I-140 Ref on education (3yr B.Sc computer).
How did you submit your education evaluation? What documents you submitted?

Any more updates on your I-140.

Thank you.

My I140 was denied by NSC. My lawyer has appealed and the case is with AAO. I am not vey hopeful that my case with get thru. Therefore, when I got the RFE in March '40 I had filed for a new labor in June '04 so I can get H1 extensions. You need to be with a very smart and good lawyer who knows what they are doing.

I140@NSC & Marooti,

Why do they do such a thing? You can not have 3 years degree to apply GC or what? Iam also having 3 years B.sc computer Science degree and my 140 is still pending in NSC.

Could you guys tell me what happened actually with this 3 years degree? Iam worried now.

Thanks

Question?

Marooti,

There are lot many folks , I know who had 3 years degree in commerce and they have got the Green card from NSC. I have same 3 years degree, after reading your post and other guys, whose I-140 was denied, I am also having fears as to what will be my status?? Will I be denied ?? I have 3 years in Mathematics which is not even Comp Science, so Iam in weaker position than you guys.

marooti said:
My I140 was denied by NSC. My lawyer has appealed and the case is with AAO. I am not vey hopeful that my case with get thru. Therefore, when I got the RFE in March '40 I had filed for a new labor in June '04 so I can get H1 extensions. You need to be with a very smart and good lawyer who knows what they are doing.