140 Approved !!!!!!!

pv2002

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

After a intense, frustrating and hair losing experience waiting in the line it is my time now!!!!!!!!

My details:

140/485/EAD/AP --- RD Nov 21' 2002
--- ND Dec 09' 2002
140 Approved --- 02 Oct 2003

I have actually filed for renewal of EAD/AP in August and am sure that is what kicked this approval.

I won't say the usual "be patient and it will come" because i know the wait is very frustrating.

Please do yourself a favor and file for renewal of EAD and AP.

best of luck

pv2002

Congratulation!!

I think it was about time for processing yours.
I don't know if it's a good idea for everyone to renew ead
eventhough exp. date is far a way. I'm afraid it could clog the pipe which already clogged.:eek:

sorry folks ...

the category is EB3.

thanks to all.

lets see u guys in the 485 section!!!!!!

Congratulations.

Don't even thing that some thing triggered the approval. Nothing can possibly trigger the BCIS.

Actually lots of EB3 folks are getting approvals, even those whose ND is as late as April '03. That's what triggered your approval. VSC is working on EB3 :)

Anyway, approval is here and that what we all want to hear :D

good Luck
-sanga

Originally posted by pv2002

I have actually filed for renewal of EAD/AP in August and am sure that is what kicked this approval.

Where are April '03 approvals for EB3??

Sanga,

Where did you find April '03 approvals for EB3?

Was it without an RFE?

Latest I have seen here is Feb. '03 - ND approval.

Please enlighten:)

I have been feeling much better since last couple of days looking at the approvals - it keeps at least the hopes alive.

Congrats PV2002!

Perhaps the petition (which you initiated and we all signed) triggered your approval! (Just Kidding).

One of my colleague filed I-140 (eb3) in April '03 and got his approval in the middle of June'03. I filed I-140 in June'02 and still it is pending. This is the style of BCIS functioning. If you call them they will tell it will take 16 months to approve cases, but they will approve some cases within 45 days....

Snowbell and Sanga

Guys,

first off thanks.

i know we three have been here since our Labor's were pending at the MA SESA and have struggled and battled through times together.

So today is just fantastic.

I hope the INS will get you guys the good news soon.

Hang in there.

Best of luck

pv2002

Congratulations PV2002!! I am a new member here and it is really good to know about the approvals. That gives us hope too. Otherwise, it is like indefinite and uncertain waiting in the dark.

Seeing your approval is like seeing light at the end of the tunnel for us. :)

Congrats !! And best wishes for your 485 approval!

Edison, Stop posting this messages

Hi Edison,
please stop posting the same messages allover the message board.
Thanks

Congratulations! I also applied for renewal of EAD/AP in EB2 category and My RD is December 01st. Have not received yet. But since you received it I am hoping I may receive soon.