PD - 06/02
140/485 ND - 04/04
140 RFE 04/05
140 RFE Reply - end of 04/05
140 Approved - 5/16/05
RFE was regarding if case was EB2/EB3, changed it from EB2 to EB3 in reply

LUD Changed on dependents 485

Congrats avisjk,

Let me be the first to congratulate your approval with Apr.04 ND.

DIGS
EB3, India
ND Apr.04
140 ??

Add mine too.

Digs, let's hope ours come soon. Actually, the latest statitics on immigrationwatch shows NSC is almost on the same pace with other centers.

We will see our approval in near future too.

Hi DIGS and Yuren,
Some how I feel that you will get your approvals soon. Good luck to you guys and all others.
Thanks
KK

Thanks , Kriskish,

My LUD is my birthday, and I hope I can get it on my birthday, but it doesn't happen. Now, my wife's birthday is next week, then I hope i will get before next week.

I think NSC officer should at least give one of us a gift.

But I am fine, I know I will get it before my next year's birthday.

Hi yuren,

Near Future looks like a mirage.

When NSC declared early this year that by Sept05 they would have 140 cases processed/approved within 6 months from applying, I, with my relatively good knowledge in probability, permutation/combination and other math extrapolations, I had then strongly believed of getting a (+ve) decision in early Apr05 or mid-May by the longest shot. NSC has unfortunately failed me in my math.

I now strongly believe in my scientific judgement that I can still survive in these lingering months. If the indecisiveness gets into 2006, I will have to trust my faith in God, that bad things may happen to ..........anyone.

Thanks KK

DIGS
EB3, India

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they forgot to approve November cases.there is no single case from nvember approved from 2weeks in these forums

All the best for DIGS and Yuren

Avisjk,

Congrats on your I 140 approval.

Kishore143, you are right. My ND is 24th Nov'2004. Here is what the status prediction says about my case in IMMIGRATION WATCH.

I140--Immigrant Petition for Worker (Nebraska Service Center), LIN050395****

Based on the processing record of the same type of cases in this center, statistics analysis shows:
Percent of cases filed around your case's filing date which have been approved: 44.24%

On average(50-50), your case should have been approved before: 04/30/05

If you are lucky(75-25), your case should have even been approved before: 02/11/05

Looks like I am not so lucky.

Congratulations!!

Hi avisjk, all the best for your I-485.

Remember being excited a few months back when a couple of 04/04 approvals came along. In fact one of them had my exact dates. Now I understand what a mirage means.

I140 Approved (Aug2004)

Hi:
I have been watching this forum for quite sometime. I am glad to inform that my I140 has been approved on May 16 2004.
Filed in EB2 category. I140/485 concurrently filed in Aug2004
Any idea when I should expect 485 approval?

Thanks for your help and good luck to people waitng for approvals.

kishore143 said:
I think they forgot to approve November cases.there is no single case from nvember approved from 2weeks in these forums

All the best for DIGS and Yuren

hold on there, buddy. i'm with you. just got the e-mail saying they recieved my response and so on so. they really shall assign a team concentrate working on 2003 cases.