140 Approved

target2005

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody,
Yesterday, I finally received the emails that my 140 application has been approved. It has been pending for 16 months, it is a concurrent application, my FP was done July 2003. I also received emails that indicated my 485 has been transfered to Dallas Local office for an interview. Is anybody else in the same boat ? Does anybody know how long it takes to be interviewed at Dallas office ?
Thanks

did you initiate ....

first of all congrats ....

btw: did you initiate anything? fax? letter from lawyer? congressman? etc. or did it just happen.

Thanks

yes, I just called the 1800 number to inquire since I was behind processing dates, but no fax, no letter from anybody, no senator involved.

kperias said:
Congrats on your approval, after lomg time saw an approval for 140
Go TSC

I called the 1800 number too, but I was told that I cannot inquery my I-140 except my employer. How you did your inquery?

The person I talked to was very helpful and didnt reject my inquiry. I think it depends on the person you talk to.

Congrats,
I guess you need to browse the 485 forum to get an idea about the 485 interview time.

Even though the TSC 140 processing time says that its processing July'03 cases based on what we see here looks like its processing Apr/May'03 cases.
-jd

Congratulations!

target2005, do you have any idea there is any reason that your I-485 not processed directly in TSC instead of being transferred to local office?

reason for 485 transfer ?

They approved my 140 but transfered 485, I dont have any idea why they transfered my case to local office instead of approving at TSC. I thought the current trend was to approve both at or around the same time. Does somebody know any possible reasons for 485 transfer ?