RIR EB2,

No RFE

Approved 3/19/2004

The boat is moving! Praise the Lord!
Conratulations and good luck for the next step

Concurrent filing

It is a concurrent filing

I will update the excel file.

By the way, My EAD was applied last Oct, but an RFE for passport photo and biography info, not replied yet. So I think they are processing EAD and I140 separately.

Thank you for greetings. All the best wish to you all!!!

wow

wow - congrats!!! v exciting! this is good news for all of us eb2's concurrent. my ND is nov 2003, i guess im about 4 months to go then....thx for the update

sorry

hrithikroshan11:

sorry if i sounded selfish - that is not my intent. i was simply saying that i was excited (which you cannot fault me for - i have been in the US for over 8 years and i'm still working on my green card - i have more patience than you can imagine!). i have been stuck in the same job now for 6 years, poorly paid, and taken advantage of.....please forgive my excitement. hope everyone is well and good luck to all!

douglas,

I understand your situation, wish you good luck with your 140, My 140 ( EB2 06/25/03 ND) got approved last week, and I believe your case should be approved very soon.

Nowdays, EB2 is approved too fast to be true. Three of my colleagues' 140 EB2 also got approved last week , they applied last June or July.

hrithikroshan, Douglas wasn't being selfish at all. You should understand that the faster EB2 cases get approved, the more chances of EB3 cases getting to start moving too.

I too am in EB3, but I am glad that EB2 is moving now. From what I see, INS is alternating between categories. Seems like they are processing different categories in batches.

I understand your frustration also. Sounds like your ND is later, you are getting impatient about it. What is your ND btw? There is nothing wrong in being frustrated; I think we all have gone through this.