140 Approved with Three years Bachelors !!!!

ImmigrationAdv

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Just sending a ray of hope for all of you who think they are stuck with NSC with 3 years Bachelors degree and ABSOLUTELY no HOPE…

I was in your boat, but my 140 got approved yesterday. I waited for more than two and a half months after answering my RFE. I have three years Bachelors plus one year Computer Diploma plus about nine years of experience in IT.

Unitednations helped me with his invaluable advice and suggestions.

Just wanted to let you know that if you really are keen on getting it, leave no stone unturned ( I am sure you guys are on top of it) and talk to anyone who might help.

Thanks Unitednations !!! Your help made all the difference.

Thanks All for your support & Good Luck !!!

God Bless you!!! Congrats!!!

Can you be kind enough to elaborate on your case details, RFE details and response sent as I am sure there are a ton of folks in here who would highly appreciate it if you can tell us how was it handled.

Regards

Congratulations..... Amazing.. I'm also in the same boat. Actually, my case went to AAO and two days (11/15/05 and 11/16/05) status changed and stopped.

With the help of UnitedNations I was able to file another I-140 on a same labor. Waiting for good news. This forum helped me to find a truly amazing person and have been in touch with him every day. Guys if you have problems please call unitednations.

congratulations!!! i am about to file mine with 3 years degree

congratulations!! your news gives me lot of hope.....

i am about to file mine with 3 years degree

could you kind enough to share your whole process with us.

thanks

Hi Expeditegc

Did you file I-140 second time in EB3? Was your first I-140 was in EB2?

Thanks

expeditegc said:
Congratulations..... Amazing.. I'm also in the same boat. Actually, my case went to AAO and two days (11/15/05 and 11/16/05) status changed and stopped.

With the help of UnitedNations I was able to file another I-140 on a same labor. Waiting for good news. This forum helped me to find a truly amazing person and have been in touch with him every day. Guys if you have problems please call unitednations.

gc212 said:
Did you file I-140 second time in EB3? Was your first I-140 was in EB2?

Thanks
First I-140 was filed in EB2 and hence second also filed in EB2. Anyway, first LUD was on 1/3/06 and second one is on 3/30/06. Nothing after that. I am waiting.....