140 Approved for CP in Oct. NVC sent pkt3 in Nov. Yet to send Pkt3..Questions.....

pkp

Registered Users (C)
I got my 140 approved for CP in October, and NVC had sent the pkt 3 in Nov. Still I haven\'t sent the pkt3 to Chennai consulate. Now I am ready to send it. I heard that the procedure now changed and now I had to send it to NVC again. Is it true? Any idea to the I-140 approved cases before Dec 31st?

I think it doesn\'t matter ...you would need to send it to NVC now....

but you should contact your lawyer regarding this !!

same case

I140 completed 11/8. Lawyer says, I was part of old process. Hoping to send docs in next couple of days directly to consulate.

Spoke with NVC....I am with old rules only

Today I spoke with NVC. They told, I fall under old rules and I have to send it to the consulate directly. No need to send it to St. Louis.

No Title

I think your file is already with Chennai...so it does not seem any sense to send packet 3 to NVC. I advice you to double confirm this with Chennai before sending packet 3 to them.

thanks,
raju

that\'s correct

Yes, I think my file is already in Chennai. Another thing is, I filled my pkt3 in Dec\'2001 and gave it to lawyer and since they are with the lawyer. Now, if I want to send them to Chennai, do I need to sign it with current date? WIll it be any problem if I send it without any change???

You need to send your packet 3 to the MADRAS consulate.

You come under the old process. SO, directly send it to the consulate. All your originals would have been sent by NVC to chennai. I was told by my lawyer that whatever process the pkt 3 forms and the covering letter from NVC mentioned should be followed. In your case most likely NVC would have asked you to mail to the consulate. SO follow that process.