140 approved for CP - Applied 485

a

I was looking at NSC discussions. There is a hot discussion going on there about CP approved, but 485 applied case(Discussion name "Complicated Cases"). They say that INS sends I140 to the consulate in india immediately after approving it for CP. When one applies for 485, service center has to get back 140 from the consulate.

My 140 was approved for CP and we filed 485. I do not know whether my lawyer received Packet-III or not. Is it going to delay my process. Is there anybody who is in the same boat as me.

I do not want to have any more things to worry about.

Please reply.

No. I don\'t think it would delay.

I am on the same boat. My lawyer received PK-3 a month after I-140 got approved. I didn\'t hear anything from him about INS asking it back. I am not from India though. When did your I-140 get approved?

I am also in the same Boat, recently I applied for I485

Did you guys get your EAD/AP/Reciepts with out any delay.

No Title

I\'ve got EAD/AP/Receipts without extra delay. I have suffered the mail room front log during the summer, but other than that, seems I\'ve got everything at the time other folk got. I still haven\'t got FP notice though, but also haven\'t seen other folks who have close ND getting it. So I assume I didn\'t get extra delay.