140 approved after rfe

Atul

what was your back up plan just in case something would have gone wrong with I-140?

Since you were dependent on EAD ....had u explored 7 th year extension after expiry of h1

Originally posted by user850
Atul

what was your back up plan just in case something would have gone wrong with I-140?

Since you were dependent on EAD ....had u explored 7 th year extension after expiry of h1

Yes, my employer was ready to apply for H1 only if I did not get my EAD. Was not prepared to put in mor emoney when I could be legal with an EAD. I got my EAD well ahead of time before my H1 expired

Re to gc_maya

gc_maya
All my paystubs were not matching to the specified salary, a couple were less but my attorney took care of it by writing an explanation as to why it was less.
my attorney said it was ok to be within a difference of 10% of the salary mentioned.

Folks,

I got an RFE on March, 3 2004. Here is my situation:

My company does not have enough money in the bank to justify that they can pay my salary. However, they have a huge line of credit [i.e. lenders/banks are ready to give them money to operate business]. Also, the CEO of the company is ready to loan money [amount greater than my salary] from his personal assets to the corporation.

Do you think I stand a chance?

Regards,

Qs. for Parvardigar

Parvardigar,

Can you please let me know what was the Notice Date or Received Date for your cousin's I140?? I am also a CP candidate and am wondering if there is a delay in processing of I140 Applications because of Consular Processing.

Thanks.
S

Sanjay76,
Their ND was 2/26/2003 and 2/28/2003. RFE was received by BCIS on 12/3/2003 and 12/9/2003 respectively but no approvals yet! I'm worried.

re: parvardigar - your reply

Parvardigar,

thanks a lot for your reply. I am guessing that your cousins received the RFE from BCIS about 1 month before they sent the reply back to BCIS. I am just trying to see when they heard for the first time from BCIS about their I 140 application.

Regarding educational evaluation - do they have education from US..like US degrees?? did BCIS give any reason?? Are your cousins working in US??

Thanks once again!

S

Last edited by a moderator:
parvardigar...

You mentioned that your cousins got RFE regarding company's ability to pay. Could you please share info on how that was addressed. My friends I140 was declined (RFE was responded at the same time as your cousins). He is planning to get it opened again...your info would be helpful.

thanks

March 2003 EB2 I140 Approved

Hi

My I140 was approved on March 2, 2004...

Details
I140 ND march 11, 2003 under EB2
I140 AD March 2, 2004

I1485,EAD,AP - ND Oct28 2003
EAD AD Feb2nd 2004
AP AD Feb 16 2004
I485?

By god's grace, There was no rfe..

Good luck to all of you guys

-Anand

Hi

I am not sure about the exact number of people my compnay has, but i do know that they have around 100 people. Also they are doing really good in terms of revenue.(not sure abt the numbers)

-Anand

Sanjay76,
They both were issued RFE from BCIS on 10/29/2003 and their response was received by BCIS on 12/3/2003 and 12/9/2003. No..their education is from India. BCIS did not give any reason why...and my cousines have never worked in US. They're currently working in India.

Rajudm,
About company's ability to pay....Company's last 3 years of TAX returns and a financial statement for the current year(up to
11/2003) prepared by CPA were sent.

Congrats HaveMercy

Good that u got ur I140. I also have ND and RDs in March (March 4th and March 11th). Still waiting...