140 Approvals in June/July?

Starter said:
Hi
My lawyer applied my 140/485 on 25th of June. I did not receive my RD yet. Do you guys know how long does it take to get one.
Also, can you tell me if I will receive any letter or will it be sent to my lawyer only?
Thanks

Your lawyer will get it, check with him around 15-20 July.

I had done that prediction of the increase in the upper limit for I-140 in the earlier post.
Today the status is as follows: (And I would advise to check your I-140 status as well)

On May 4, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case.

Well, it is over 400 days since I filed my I-140 and 60 days since I replied to the RFE. Unless it means that I have another 270 days to wait.
Take all these dates with a fistful of salt.

Also the 485 processing came down to 660 from 730 days. 90 day bonus from uscis . I am glad to take it after all i did not have any pay rise from last three years from the company which is process the green card.

"It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete " is welcome for I-140 processing.

The message is meaningless

For my case, the message has also changed to 270-300 days for I-140, which mean they should have approved my case a few months back. But the reality is certainly pending....and pending...

Do not trust the message, it changes from time to time. It only depends on your luckiness to get a green card or not. I think they should cancel all employment-based green card application but expand lottory to all countries, which will make their job easier too.

CSC Good for Unskilled & ill Legal workers

CSC is good for Unskilled & ill Legal workers. I-140 for Unskilled is in good shape. What happens with above mention for Non Concurrent filing. More worst thing will be done for Non Concurrent-- at 'CSC ONLY'...

Mine is non-concurrent filing and the processing date has reduced to 270-300 days as well.

Can people whose cases have been pending for more than 300 days start to fax inquiry to CSC?

no

BCIS is processing I-140 for 7/18/03, which mean your RD has to be earlier than 6/18/03 in order to inquiry, which mean your case has to pend there for more than 385 days in order to inquiry, not 270-300 days. Maybe they mean working days, which could be totally different, since BCIS does not work for many days in a year.

Anand36 has made an interesting observation about illegals and CSC. They seem to be having the run of the place. I don't mind unskilled labor people getting approved as long as you are here legally.
Maybe the illegals should be made legal first and then go through same process just as EB1/EB2/EB3 do to make it fair and balanced.
I wonder if the illegals have to undergo security checks/fingerprints/priority dates etc? I wonder whether CSC could well be accepting some illegal immigrant cases from perfectly normal countries on bogus political asylum grounds. (Am i being too sarcastic here??)
Such a shame for such things to happen in a developed country! Ah well!
Best of luck to all the people who toe the line/respect law and order/pay your taxes/come to work here (and not work the system like many of the illegals).
I hope we can see some positive and bright shining light at the end of this tunnel.
I-140 was never an issue before unlike labor and I-485. It's been turned into an artificial crisis. Help us all!!

Mine is Dec 22 and i will start to fax after 300 days. Any way i also know what there reply is " Give me sufficient time to process your case" . But to see it reduced is giving a feeling that some processssing is actually happenning at csc whatever it is 485/I40 or illegal. They are coming to office and are working slowly. Wait and watch for the next step.

Thats a grand idea..only problem is they will ask you to file an application to retire and remove them , and once you have done that, they will say "your application has been received and its currently taking between 98670 and 98670 days to process this kind of application" :D