I-140 appeal+AAO decision

Hi, Friends

Here is my case:
I-140 applied on June 23, 03
Denied at July, 04
Appeal to AAO Aug. 17, 04
AAO deicion: May 3, 05

The order as followed:

The director's decision is withdrawn. The petition is remanded to the director for further action in accordance with the foregoing and entry of a new decision which, if adverse to the petitioner, is to be certified to the AAO for review.

Any one has suggestions?

I140 denials on educational reasons

United Nations,
You seem to know more about the I140 denials on educational reason. What you think the chances are that my case will be approved.

I have B. Sc ( 3 year ) and B.Tech (3 year). In the appeal that I filed, I did an evaluation that says B.Tech is equivalent to B.S.

Labor requirement was B.S 4 years.

Can you please give your opinion.

Thanks.
gcstruggler.

PD - 04/21/2003
I140 MTR RD- 04/28/2005

Could yo please tell us more details like under which category you applied, at which center, the reason for your denial, your appeal strategy etc.. ?

My case is also in appeals for about 4 months now and it is in EB2 filed at CSC and denied due ability to pay and our strategy to overcome that was by amending tax returns for previous years and getting paid proffered wage for the immidiate previous year and current year. We got help from unitednations in amending our company tax returns.

I wish you would get approved soon. What I am sensing from you appeals decision is that they AAO might find the service center at fault and hence remanded to them for decision. That is my guess. If it is the case then you will get approved soon.

hgu2 said:
Hi, Friends

Here is my case:
I-140 applied on June 23, 03
Denied at July, 04
Appeal to AAO Aug. 17, 04
AAO deicion: May 3, 05

The order as followed:

The director's decision is withdrawn. The petition is remanded to the director for further action in accordance with the foregoing and entry of a new decision which, if adverse to the petitioner, is to be certified to the AAO for review.

Any one has suggestions?

how big is your company? i am in same boat...i got RFE ON ABILITY TO PAY.
my comapny is very small, only 3 people

Thanks

Friends,

Please suggest me:

For EB3 I140 -
Labor says: BS in computer science or equivalent required. If I show I have MS in computer science(Before the priority date) will it be okay?

Thanks in advance.

UN And Others,
Friend of mine has Bsc(3 yrs) and Msc(2 yrs) - Can this be equated to a MS degree? If so can you please give me the name/details of the evaluation company.

gcstruggler said:
United Nations,
You seem to know more about the I140 denials on educational reason. What you think the chances are that my case will be approved.

I have B. Sc ( 3 year ) and B.Tech (3 year). In the appeal that I filed, I did an evaluation that says B.Tech is equivalent to B.S.

Labor requirement was B.S 4 years.

Can you please give your opinion.

Thanks.
gcstruggler.

PD - 04/21/2003
I140 MTR RD- 04/28/2005

See the post down below about the Floirda firm. They use the UNESCO standards which show, without question, that *all* Indian 3 year degrees are equivalent to a US Bachelors degree. You can call and talk to them. Good luck.