140/485 CP mid MARCH 2004 FP Done

GeorgeMichael

Registered Users (C)
140/485 CP(concurrent processing) mid MARCH 2004 FP Done

Guys

My 140/485 was filed march 2004 . I received my EAD's and FP notice to complete FP last week. Now I am done with my FP. I am hoping that my security check should clear soon. I have no idea on what will determine the Dates when my I 140 / 485 applications will be processed . ?? Does any one have any idea as to what will be the process for people whoz cases abide by the Fuji ohata memo. When wud our I 140/485 come up for processing and so on ?? MY application was filed with NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER

Last edited by a moderator:
u must be new to the forum...i suggest u read other threads..also what do u mean by I-140/485 CP ??

georgemichael
you filed your 140/485 in march 2004 and you want your green card as soon as possible ??? be patient dude..there are many people waiting before you...waiting since 2001 and 2002.

RogerMoore said:
bmt74,

U never know which way the wind may blow with BCIS.

Take it easy

Roger

george michael

i am a concurrent filer feb 2004 so i will be going before u i guess and i have also done fp in april 2004 so just wait and watch.

140/485 CP(concurrent processing) mid MARCH 2004 FP Done

140/485 CP= concurrent filing not consular processing

iknowitall : Keep me in the loop as and when ur case progresses we can cross the river together :)

RogerMoore :Very true....and also we are crossing a dangerous river with a broken boat ( new procedure by fuji ohata)

bmt74 : Dude !! I know I have to be patient. I was just checking to see there was any one in the queue out here whoz application has already seen some processing.

puhrince : I have been reading other forums too. I havent found many cases which have been processed along the same time frame as me.If you know any let me know with details of links on the forum

I appreciate your constructive responses.

thanks
GeorgeMichael

2001, 2002 filers mostly received their I140 approvals (mostly within 4 months), and have some felxibility to change employer through AC21.

But starting August 2003, there are still more number applicants waiting for I140 approvals and not sure whether it's going to take longer since CIS started processing I40/I485 together. As everyone know, it is not a good idea to switch employer before getting I140 approval. So it's really very hard for people who are dealing with company wide lay-off when they're waiting for I140 approvals. Please don't tell me, AC21 is applicable after 6 months from the receipt of I485, in real time it doesn't work...what happens if CIS sends RFE during the process ?

So it woule be nice if CIS gives equal or more priorities for people who are waiting in "Q" ( more than 10 months) without I140 approval.

March 04 Filer

Hi
Applied for I-140/I-485 & I-765 on March 23rd . I got my FP done two weeks ago and EAD got approval May 14th. They sent me this email today. What does Approval Notice Mean ?? Is this EAD card itself ?? Let me know guys Thanks.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: LIN0412XXXXXX

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On May 18, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Illusion,
Many Thanks. Atleast now i can stop my wife's Driving Privilege from being suspended till the expiry of the EAD Hopefully (Our H1-B/H-4 Visa was expiring May31 2004. Lets see what the Dept Of Motor Vehicles has to say about this ......

Guys,
Is there is separate thread for the Driving License / Privilege problem .

Best of Luck to All

GeorgeMichael said:
140/485 CP= concurrent filing not consular processing

iknowitall : Keep me in the loop as and when ur case progresses we can cross the river together :)

RogerMoore :Very true....and also we are crossing a dangerous river with a broken boat ( new procedure by fuji ohata)

bmt74 : Dude !! I know I have to be patient. I was just checking to see there was any one in the queue out here whoz application has already seen some processing.

puhrince : I have been reading other forums too. I havent found many cases which have been processed along the same time frame as me.If you know any let me know with details of links on the forum

I appreciate your constructive responses.

thanks
GeorgeMichael

Hi GeorgeMichael and Hi All,
I am new to this forum.
GeorgeMichael -- Mine was a concurrent filing of I140/I485 in March 2004 in VermonServiceCenter.
Got an RFE on I140 on April 19.
Replied in last week of May.
Reply received by USCIS June 7th.
ND -- March 5 2004
Waiting on Approval of EAD etc..... I guess they put on hold all the applications if an RFE is issued on one.
I guess we got to be patient......
Cheers
techieboy

techieboy said:
Hi GeorgeMichael and Hi All,
I am new to this forum.
GeorgeMichael -- Mine was a concurrent filing of I140/I485 in March 2004 in VermonServiceCenter.
Got an RFE on I140 on April 19.
Replied in last week of May.
Reply received by USCIS June 7th.
ND -- March 5 2004
Waiting on Approval of EAD etc..... I guess they put on hold all the applications if an RFE is issued on one.
I guess we got to be patient......
Cheers
techieboy

Hey techieboy,

Can you tell us, what is your RFE about..?

Thanks in advance.