140/485 Concurrent Processing at NSC

newkidhere

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I got my labor approved on Apr 22nd, 2004 but the company that sponsors my GC is not my employer. Hence they took their sweet time to apply for 140/485 and finally applied on Sep 09, 2004 at NSC and I got my Receipt Notice from USCIS on Sep 19th 2004. I'm not sure if they filed under EB1 or EB2 or EB3.

However, I got my FP notice on Sep 30th, 2004 and scheduled my FP on Oct 15th 2004.

Going by the above, do anyone think am I considered under pilot program? If so what does FP notice mean? Am I close to 140/485 approvals soon?

Your valued reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Newkidhere

Hi,

No one can answer your question for sure. No one is quite certain what NSC is upto. There are good chances your I-140 / I-485 may be processed together. There is no pilot project at NSC, but as per Ohata memo they are supposed to adjudicated I-140 and I-1485 at same time. They have been pretty inconsistent, and some do get lucky, while others are either still waiting or only their I-140 is approved.

Keep you fingers crossed.

sertra2002

Anyone that has filed 140/485 around the same time please use this thread. It will help all of us for sure

My fingerprint on Oct. 15th

I filed I-140/I-485 based EB2 with approved LC on Spet. 03 (RD) at NSC, my Notice date is Sept 13th. 2004.

Got my finger print notice scheduled on Oct. 15th.

agustead

Hi all,
I got my fp notice scheduled on oct'15. I got my reciepts for I140, 485, ead and travel doc on sept'04. I recieved my ead card and travel doc...

Thanks

Hello,I also applied in sept 04 and have recieved a FP notice date for oct 18.My RD is Sept 22 ,2004 .EAD still pending.

FP notice

Hi,

I-140 receipt date 8/3/04

Applied I-485 one month later
I-485 receipt date 9/16/04

FP notice for 10/21/04

Re: FP Notice question

Before the FP Notices come in the mail, do you receive any emails and/or does the LUD date change?

Also, do you get the FP notices or does your attorney get them.

Thanks,

Hello Shah, I got the FP notice by mail and my attorney got the intimation about the FP notice sent to me. I did not receive any other correspondence from USCIS between ND and FP notice. Hope this answers to your question.

I received FP Notice one day before I received email from LUD. I do not have attorney.

shah007 said:
Before the FP Notices come in the mail, do you receive any emails and/or does the LUD date change?

Also, do you get the FP notices or does your attorney get them.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
EB2 with pre-approved labor

Hi Everybody,
Just wanted to get going with this forum and want to introduce myself to the wonderful people in this forum.

I have been a silent viewer of this forum for a long time. I was stuck in watching DOL for Texas and Chicago, finally got a pre-approved labor certification, and then filed I140/485 concurrently. My attorney confirmed that he had sent my application overnight on Friday 15th Oct 2004. Hope NSC received it at Mondy or Tuesday 18/19 2004.

I have got this pre-approved labor from a well established company, but this being eb2 I am feeling not very comfortable because I read that NSC is very notorious in EB2 for pre-approved LCs, I would appreciate if gentlemen/ladies share your experiences if you or your known have gone through this type of case.

Wish you all the good luck!
-DK