140-485 Approved..Yahooooooooooooooooo

Basic documents.

I think we submitted the basic documents for my I-140 like Company Financials Statements , Tax returns etc!!

Initially i was worried about that the number of employees will effect the GC process,but after my approval I would say NO (It doesnt matter).

Good Luck !!

labornc said:
Congratulations!! Were there any special documents submitted by your company? My company's size is also similar to your's about 5-6 employees total. I have just filed for I140-485 today.

Your approval gives me little hope that they would not consider a lot number of employees

Hawa Hawa said:
gckajadoo,

I talked to Attorney @ murthy.She said that according to the law the company has to pay the 80K salary.Usually (very rarely) USCIS checks about the pay.She also said that if i get 60K salary insted of 80K now, it would be a problem if I apply for Citizenship after 5 years.

She also recommended to stay with the company for atleast 6 months to 1 years from now.(as it might be considered as fradulent if i leave now).

I need to talk to employer about this...

Good Luck !! Let me know if any updates from you.

Hawa Hawa,
Can you ask your attorney that "If you remain with your own company for 1 yrs at $60K and then you join a new company who pays you $80K as per the requirement. Will than also it will be problem whlie applying to Citizenship.

Hawa Hawa,
Congrats once more. Lets meet up for some beer this weekend...

i will call you later today!!!

gckajadoo,

check your Personal message !!

pashwin,

will call u 2nite !!

gckajadoo said:
Hawa Hawa,
Can you ask your attorney that "If you remain with your own company for 1 yrs at $60K and then you join a new company who pays you $80K as per the requirement. Will than also it will be problem whlie applying to Citizenship.