140 & 485 approved today - 10/18/2004

gc_illusion

Registered Users (C)
I got email for my 140 approval at 12:30 pm today and just after 15 mins I got another email for my 485 approval. I just can’t believe!!

Guys is that true or USCIS did some mistake...!!! Just trying to believe the never ever excepted emails. Normally 140 approved first and after may be month or so 485 gets approved.

Thanks
140 - RD - October 7 2003
485 - RD - November 8 2003

gc_illusion said:
I got email for my 140 approval at 12:30 pm today and just after 15 mins I got another email for my 485 approval. I just can’t believe!!

Guys is that true or USCIS did some mistake...!!! Just trying to believe the never ever excepted emails. Normally 140 approved first and after may be month or so 485 gets approved.

Thanks
Congrats !!

It is suprisingly shocking.

MJ23 said:
gc-illusion -

are u EB2 or EB3?

Congrats on your good news.

It is EB3.

Can you guys help me believe this, I just cant believe...I am not kidding! It happend on the same time and just after 15 mins 485 got approved...Please..

gc_illusion said:
It is EB3.

Can you guys help me believe this, I just cant believe...I am not kidding! It happend on the same time and just after 15 mins 485 got approved...Please..

I believe, it's true. I saw that heppened to some other guys as well.

Congrats and enjoy!

gc_illusion said:
It is EB3.

Congrats,gc_illusion.Take an early leave from work ,relax and make yourself beleive that it's not an illusion.You got it dude.Congratulations again!. :)

rpan said:

Congrats,gc_illusion.Take an early leave from work ,relax and make yourself beleive that it's not an illusion.You got it dude.Congratulations again!. :)

Rpan,

Thanks a lot, you are also close to my case, you should be done by next week or so..I hope and pray..!!

Good Luck guyes...this forum been a great help to keep my sprit up!!

Congratulations, Could you answer the following questions.

What state you belong to? Did you get the dependent (if any) 485 approved also?

sep03filer said:
Congratulations, Could you answer the following questions.

What state you belong to? Did you get the dependent (if any) 485 approved also?

Virginia. Yes, both are approved at the same time (mine and my wifes) today - 12.45pm

Thanks

congrats gc_illusion, things really seem to be moving for concurrent eb3 cases. i hope they get to eb2 soon too.

gc_illusion said:
Rpan,

Thanks a lot, you are also close to my case, you should be done by next week or so..I hope and pray..!!

Good Luck guyes...this forum been a great help to keep my sprit up!!

Thanks,bro ,for your wishes/prayers.I am crossing my fingers and ready to celebrate. :)

Why not EB2

This is out of my understanding why EB-2 cases are not approved. They are more educated and experience individuals. It Seems I Should have filed in EB3 Category even though I have MS degree from US (Unfortunately).

Damnit said:
This is out of my understanding why EB-2 cases are not approved. They are more educated and experience individuals. It Seems I Should have filed in EB3 Category even though I have MS degree from US (Unfortunately).

Cheer up,buddy.You will own that day soon.

gc_illusion said:

Thanks

Do you get any RFE about employment verification? (or any RFE at all?)

rpan said:
Cheer up,buddy.You will own that day soon.

Rpan,

I am looking for latest excel sheet for 140 and 485 to update my status details. Could you please help me to get that?

Thanks