140/485 Approved .Got Mail just Now .

Sunshine123

I just recived the mail today ...

This case has been approved. On December 17, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have
passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To
update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above,
or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time
frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

140/485 -Nov 6th 2003 EB2
2EAD approved 10 days Back .

Congrats

Sunshine123 said:

This case has been approved. On December 17, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have
passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To
update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above,
or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time

Congrats! N'joy your freedom.

Did you notice any LUD's on your applications ??

I-140 Rfe

Sunshine123 said:

Can you give more details ? ANY RFE??

Sunshine123

Congratulations. What is your Priority Date (PD), the date when
your labour was filed. I am guessing may be 2001 or 2002.

Is there anything sweeter than this? Freedom, freedom, freedom at last! And in Christmas week!

Congrats!

Sunshine123 said:

Thanks .

Jan 2003 I filed for my state labor .In August Middle it moved to Fedral .On Nov6th i filled my 1400/485 .I really do not know what LUD is .NO RFE .

Thanks Sunshine123. It looks like with the Priority Date of Jan/Feb 2003 and
October/November 2003 EB2 filers are getting approved. Is this theory right. Any comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys for eb2 and concurrently filed cases they are not going to follow priority dates. because if your 140 is also still pending ideally and looking at the trend they will approve both ur cases either concurrently or in a very short period after your 140 approval. the point is they are not moving 140 dates, if they do that u can initiate queries etc.

How can I check my PD?

Congras for passing the long journey! Good luck to all of us still waiting!!

I am new to this forum, can any one tell me how can I check the PD(Priority date) on my case, is it priority date on my LC, or I-140 and I-485?

----------
EB3, I-140/I-485 filed concurrently at May/20/2004
No updates yet...

Thanks,