140/485 Applied in april 2005 with Substitute Labor

Just got E-mail that my EAD got approved...

Good News Guys,

I got e-mail today saying mine and my wife's EAD got approved, waiting for the AP Travel documents, 140 and 485 approvals......

EB2 Substitute Labor - Applied through Vermont but got transfered to CSC :)

I-140 & I-485 RD : 04/12/2005
I-140 & I-485 ND : 04/15/2005
FP Done Date : 05/06/2005
EAD AD : 05/18/2005

Sandra

Congrats....QA13

qa13 said:
My EADgot approved on may 18 2005

rd apr 12
nd apr 15
fp nd 22
fp done may 6
EAD ad may 18

Can you call me at 408.921.0940 or give me your number, both of our cases are going alike so just interested to talk to you...

Sreenivas Andra

Fp Notice, EAP

HI Mr India
Have you recieved your FP notice. I am waiting for the same.

Here are my details

140/485/EAD/AP : 22 April 2005 RD, 26 APRIL 2005 ND
FP:?

gcemail2004 said:
HI Mr India
Have you recieved your FP notice. I am waiting for the same.

Here are my details

140/485/EAD/AP : 22 April 2005 RD, 26 APRIL 2005 ND
FP:?
Hi gcemail2004,
I am in your situation or probably worse than you. I am waiting for AP and badly need it for travel. Tried emergency one at local office, they were ok to provide it to my wife but not my son, so we didn't take it.

Please let me know when you get FP notice, then I can give up hope completely and cancel all our tickets.

Thank You

EAD cards

Hi.. can any one please tell me abt the physical EAD cards.How long it will take to issue cards once we got the approval notice.

EAD cards u will get it in 4 or 5 days. maximum one week. But AP documents will take more than two weeks......Our EAD approved on 22nd and then 25th online message changed to cards mailed. 28th we received.

qa13 said:
Hi.. can any one please tell me abt the physical EAD cards.How long it will take to issue cards once we got the approval notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD Before FP

Does anyone know if I can get EAD before the FP notice. I have not yet recieved my FP notice.. April 22 RD.

Please let me know..

Hi,

Did any of you who got their finger printing done on May 6 2005 get a LUD change or message change on their I-485. I got mine done on May 6 and there has been no change in the LUD or the message saying that the FP results have been receieved. I called up the FBI and they confirmed that they had sent back the results the same day to USCIS.

Last edited by a moderator:
waitinginlimbo1 said:
Hi,

Did any of you who got their finger printing done on May 6 2005 get a LUD change or message change on their I-485. I got mine done on May 6 and there has been no change in the LUD or the message saying that the FP results have been receieved. I called up the FBI and they confirmed that they had sent back the results the same day to USCIS.

Hi waitinginlimbo,

I did my finger printing on May 6th and no LUD yet, can you give me some detail on how to contact FBI and get the status?

What's your RD, ND ?