120 days since my n400 interview

Kfir28

Had my n400 interview 4 months ago, during the interview the IO could not make a decision, I waited 90 days and called uscis customer service spoke to tier 2 officer who put in a request for status update from my IO, received a letter from the IO saying my case is still under review. I now have the option to file a lawsuit in federal court, I would like to know approximately how long will that process take in miami Florida, approximately how much it will cost and if it is advisable to take that route.. in regards to my case I assume they are taking a long time to review due to 3 arrests I had more than 10 years ago. Two of the arrests were for driving with a suspended license and the other was for possession of marijuana (had less than a gram) all of this was disclosed and reviewed by the IO during my green card interview and was obviously approved. If a mamandus is suggested are there any particular lawyers in the miami area I should consult with? I have also made an infopass at the office that is handling my case for next week with is actually on the 120th day since my interview..I appreciate your help and time and any suggestions you may have for me. Thank you in advance

Well. you know exactly why it's taking time. Be patient, Any way, they ll have to make a decision sooner or later.

Good luck.

Question abt the arrests you mention. What was the final outcome? Guilty/Not Guilty ? The arrests alone shouldn't stop you from naturalizing.

Plead guilty payed fines
Did you provide them with the Dispositions? It's the definitely the marijuanna case holding you up . Seeing that it was 10 years ago and less than a gram shouldn't be a problem " hopefully the disposition reflects that amount" because anything over 30 grams makes you deportable . So it's safe to assume that's what they"re investigating . Just exercise a little more patience if you already provided them with the Dispositions if not get them Ready as giving them the disposition will help you.

Thank you, I've been told that because I never filed an i601 waiver with my i485 then it makes me inadmissible therefore will deny my application for citizenship and possibly take away my green card and deported so it makes me really nervous and anxious to hear back from uscis. They should have the disposition and arrest sheet in their file from when I gave it to them during the i485 interview. But I will contact the court and request another just in case