12/99 No FP@VSC

No Title

Hi,
Spoke to IIO, informed me that for some of them they haven\'t sent the fp notice because they feel that the pd\'s wont become current soon meaning with in 2 months.

Thanks
PD 9/98 RD 12/99 NO FP Yet

No Title

Many people who filed their 485 after 03/00 got their FP notice soon,but this doesn\'t mean their case will be approved sooner than yours.So don\'t panic.Just wait, and your case will be approved about 3 months after you get your FP done.

No Title

When I saw everyone else got his/her FP, I was worried too. I have 485 ND 2/00. I called INS last Friday. The lady answered that they would not give FP out for Chinese/India till the cases were close to be reviewed, which means another 4 months. I was disappointed; however, I did not know what to do. I also sent a e-mail to my attorney inquiring about my FP. She did not answer my em-ail. A couple days later, I got FP notice(ND 2/26/01) forwarded by my attorney. So check with your attorney first and be patient. I tried very hard to call the INS and the lady does not even know what she talked about.

No Title

Hi,

Last week checked with INS again, the IIO asked my work number and she said some will call you in a week. Is this quiet normal?. I am still waiting for my finger print notice ND 12/99 and PD 9/98

Thanks